Handled+ Misunderstanding with Paw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Abuse by Paw:
Date:2017/09/23
map: zm_eh_palace_final
Paw teled me when I was standing infront of the tunnel door, blocking it from zombies who only know how to push the door inwards instead of pressing the button to open it outwards. I tried to explain to him that you cant "block" a door that can open inwards and outwards. blocking a door only works if the door open one way and that way is inwards. If I'm missing something about this situation I would like to be informed.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
"blocking it from zombies who only know how to push the door inwards instead of pressing the button to open it outwards." That was whole reason i tp'd you, because you were taking advantage of new players making it impossible for more experienced players to get in as the newer players kept spamming the wrong door button which is why i teleported you further into the tunnel.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
That's not my problem that's the zombies problem if they learn to listen to each other and back away from the door they would be able to open it outwards but they don't I take advantage of that. Also its not the only entrance to the tunnel they can still come from the other side which they do. If the door I was "blocking" was the ONLY door into the tunnel then I would understand your point of view, but with multiple entrance/exits to have the zombies come through its would not be considered blocking. Both entrances to the tunnel have a door the both open inwards and outwards. We have died many times with me doing this tactic and ive never had one admin say anything about it either on the v1 or v3 server.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I can understand some of your frustration if you've done this before without any admins taking action, but when you on purpose block the door to gain an unfair advantage making it impossible for players to get in because you know the newer players are spamming the wrong button you should expect to be taken action against when players start typing in chat that you are blocking.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
It was a zombie that was telling you that I(human) was blocking, how does that make sense. If I were to make a cade that had props blocking the door so that it could not open would that also be considered blocking??

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
If it was a cade then it wouldn't be considered blocking, but since you were using yourself to block the door and the thing that there aren't props in there anyways to avoid such a situation which is part of the reason why i decided to tele you.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Its been over a week now and no admin has weighed in on this topic. Are all the head admins dead or what? I've seen admins reply to other posts so what's going on here?? I have also seen other people using this spot after this post and they don't get teleported. I fell liek I can do the work of 5 admins combined on this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.