My apology

erik

27 Jan 2017
Hello folks,

I'm just here to apology from the behaviour I had 2 years ago. I was rude and harsh. Wasn't nice, not at all. However, I don't regret some things I said that I still think, but they could've simply been said in a nicer way. Thinking about what I said now, in cold blood, makes me embarrassed, so I just want to to apology to all of EH, admins, HA's and SPA's. Also I would like to apology in particular to Schobi and Para, I think I was kinda rude to you two, I'm sorry.

I do not seek forgiveness or any kind of "redemption" by doing this, I'm simply doing what I think that needs to be done, simple as that. I'm also sorry for all the people I turned my back to, and all the ones I let down, wasn't nice either.

Well, summing up: My deepest sorry to those I offended 2 years ago by being a cunt, hope you didn't take it to seriously.

Regards,

Erik, also known as Winter.

PS. It would be nice if my old forum account got unbanned. It's not important tho.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hi erik,

first of all, welcome back again :)

Well past is past and like i use to say "let the past be where it belongs to". So we both are fine, dude.
Happy hunting :D

Regards
Schobi