my new video "Get rekt and more"

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
0:26 --> you are a teamkiller, atleast in my opinion.. you had 7 bullets but you didnt shoot zm and keep edging

Teaming too nice ^^
As you i know you are banned for bhoping -still worst than your things for me what you mansion. At first i do have long gaming hours 12-16 h in game per day sometimes. Whole this time i can't play with full focuss or seriousnes/ seriously. + i deserve to do some fun also with frends who is my spot, Other thing - it is a HUGE difrence bitween this 2 things : 1) Not shooting zombies ; 2) Edging , i feel sad about explaing this difrence such a great gamer :( . About temaing it was for video to make some funny mouments. IF you against it cuz you are banned from having bhop script and other try some fun with no cheats ,like teaming puting smile into other face , i am apologise. . As i know after that trolling or teaming epizodes what i creat for fun video , all i saw in chat room was good pozitive emocions. The thing is i know boys around me and i love tham , that means i can not to shoot zombies and have soem fun .

• Haha
Reactions: SyntX

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
As you i know you are banned for bhoping -still worst than your things for me what you mansion. At first i do have long gaming hours 12-16 h in game per day sometimes. Whole this time i can't play with full focuss or seriousnes/ seriously. + i deserve to do some fun also with frends who is my spot, Other thing - it is a HUGE difrence bitween this 2 things : 1) Not shooting zombies ; 2) Edging , i feel sad about explaing this difrence such a great gamer :( . About temaing it was for video to make some funny mouments. IF you against it cuz you are banned from having bhop script and other try some fun with no cheats ,like teaming puting smile into other face , i am apologise. . As i know after that trolling or teaming epizodes what i creat for fun video , all i saw in chat room was good pozitive emocions. The thing is i know boys around me and i love tham , that means i can not to shoot zombies and have soem fun .
Well, i got banned for bhop script and yes i do script and hacks bhop (atleast for EH staff) but i dont even care what they think about me, now i only play kz_ and zombie-escape...

My friend, im master bhop hacker :D who use "bind mwheeldown +jump" and "bind c +right"

Yes you're right, nobody can play with full focus and seriousness..
i just told that you teamed there when there were no admins around :p
keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: denied

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Well, i got banned for bhop script and yes i do script and hacks bhop (atleast for EH staff) but i dont even care what they think about me, now i only play kz_ and zombie-escape...

My friend, im master bhop hacker :D who use "bind mwheeldown +jump" and "bind c +right"

keep it up!
No you jus now told, instead of i am just teling ''i do that when no admins not around''. In my video it both times had admins into server and it was both times overlaod with gamers. as i sayed you are banned and how can you know that. Some do great bhops and for you you was great to see it. I woudn't call it as ban. but on paper it is how it is. Aso your knowlege says ,that you dummy on few things. That first map is possibile only as special map , that means it was some admin on .2ond version of map is in regular map list. BUT HOW YOU CAN know it . you in game are so less to make your calls so poor.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
No you jus now told, instead of i am just teling ''i do that when no admins not around''. In my video it both times had admins into server and it was both times overlaod with gamers. as i sayed you are banned and how can you know that. Some do great bhops and for you you was great to see it. I woudn't call it as ban. but on paper it is how it is. Aso your knowlege says ,that you dummy on few things. That first map is possibile only as special map , that means it was some admin on .2ond version of map is in regular map list. BUT HOW YOU CAN know it . you in game are so less to make your calls so poor.
maybe you're right, i have become dummy and i better forget about EH things
i already leave this community

Good luck Man!

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
maybe you're right, i have become dummy and i better forget about EH things
i already leave this community

Good luck Man!
Lisnn i don't think you ar dummy , but dummy on few things .The things you talking about. We all are good at somthing and on somthing not . That is whole worlds a HUGE deim problem - thE DEIM TALKING . When i see this it litll boils me . When i made that video i was 100% sure some will for sure put some shit on it ,some for 100% sure will try to shiting it . i was waiting for it. But i am suprise and disapoint that was you :( Lisnn you know how it works. at that time no single person was ofend buy any action - not a single one. Even admin i thought at that time had great time to had a fun. But you tryed to process the thing as full time mode what i do .Puting the mindset in other heads behind your thoughts here -what for sure is lies -that the art of TALKING when person goes dummy.
And it is not on me to ,you keep play here or not or leave comunity what you do try a litll be ( eh cant use bad words ) nevermind SyntX . Every gamer loss is loss for server but if thats a way you go -we all have ours ways to go .

Last edited:

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
0:26 --> you are a teamkiller, atleast in my opinion.. you had 7 bullets but you didnt shoot zm and keep edging
I wouldn't call him a teamkiller for that, he didn't shot anyone yes, his deagle could probably help a bit but not enough to save the situation anyway.
He went all the way back, basically hugging the wall with the rest of his teammates so I have no idea what kind of edging are you talking about.

1:00 at the other hand... Gunpower that's just wrong mate, doesn't matter for how long per day are you playing, if it's 3 hours or 10, if you are tired of the game and you just want to have some fun or not, that's just plain teaming and that's against the rules.
I also find it really hard to believe that as you say "all i saw in chat room was good pozitive emocions" after your trolling episodes.

I advise you to better not do that again, doesn't matter what intensions you have behind it.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I wouldn't call him a teamkiller for that, he didn't shot anyone yes, his deagle could probably help a bit but not enough to save the situation anyway.
He went all the way back, basically hugging the wall with the rest of his teammates so I have no idea what kind of edging are you talking about.

1:00 at the other hand... Gunpower that's just wrong mate, doesn't matter for how long per day are you playing, if it's 3 hours or 10, if you are tired of the game and you just want to have some fun or not, that's just plain teaming and that's against the rules.
I also find it really hard to believe that as you say "all i saw in chat room was good pozitive emocions" after your trolling episodes.

I advise you to better not do that again, doesn't matter what intensions you have behind it.
At first i know it was bad but still Slowian - You was there to say "hardly to belive" ? i know who was there. HONESTLY in this deim GAME Couner Strike Source will ALWAYS be some TEARS IN EYES persons to not be possitive with deim ANYTHING . That the first at start . So from this point i AGREE with you about that chat room afterwards. The second where i was against wall - if you read in BLEU COLOR my text - "acidently droped a weapon" if you are + - a SMART person and before shiting in place where you DONT HAVE TO and woud use your BREINS just a litll just for a small moument for a short time than you woud maeby think i was like a deim PANIC mode by swicthing deagle from knife to back on deagle than on knife and again on deagle + also if you not a deim dummy and before TALKING you woud see a small mouvment foward and from that you woud understand i had an option to pic it up and DEFEND but as situation escalate by losing ground from teammates in split secunde my panic mode increase -about it OH NOOOO i am so * ** sorry i forgot dosn't matter for how long per day i am playing, if it's 3 hours or 10 i can''t do MISTAKES. And about MISTAKES - your ADMIN POLITIC about JUSTICE as things like teaming/ swearing / language / and more you DO - not me not him but YOU DO WURNINGS , you ADMIN/ADMINS and more than once - at yhat situations was admins on and i didnt recicve 0 from tham, 0 . Did i get away with it cuz you wasnt there and you are MAD anD you like to TALK ? We can TALK. BREINS ON on folowing TEXT - this massage wasn't personal on Slowian but to EVERYONE.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
You are right, I wasn't there. I don't know what exactly happened in the chat and that's why I say that it's hard to believe, I don't need to believe you on your word.
Don't tell me to use my BREINS just a little because I am clearly not the one having problems using it right here.
If you would be a + - SMART person before "shitting" in place here, you would understand that I actually protected you and said I would NOT call you a teamkiller in that 0:26 situation. So I have no idea why are you trying to explain yourself further from that.

That part, with playing 3 or 10 hours is pointed ONLY towards you getting knifed to a roof with help of a CT, with a help of your in-game ENEMY. I don't care how long you play, if you are tired or you want to have fun. You DON'T do that, understood?
You can consider yourself lucky that you didn't receive any warnings from our admins, if there were even any at the moment to begin with.

I warn you right now, don't team up with the enemy like that again or you gonna get punished. You are a zombie? You see a CT? You infect him. Do you understand?
I also advise you to read my answer a few times to make sure you understand it correctly.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Nah i made ir clear at first time and put it as make you say more cuz i know it will be more . Yes Slowian i got all even you thought about it .

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

keep it up!
Yeah because you are not a master bhopper thats for sure 😉;)

also i still see you around here.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Well, there are lots of player who call me cheater/hacker and insult me. That's Why i created new account (Don't Kill Me! / SynzX and joined other clan so nobody will doubt this is my account) but Soph and brot make it publically by calling me SyntX using sm_say. now what's the point to hide account?

i dont want to fake account which i did before, i better wait for years (atleast 1 or 2 or 3) to protest

I joined on your server for 10-12 minutes with my test account (actually im trying to make steambot like dataworm made "Daniel Duck", im trying to make steambot using c# (c-sharp)

My banned account :

SyntX ( ) // my main account where i got permanent gag
SynzX ( ) // alt account, i expained upper
Test123 ( ) // joined for 30-40 hours maybe but i dont have fully ownership on it
NinJa ( ) // my old account - vac banned i dont use it anymore
Testing Bot ( ) // Bot account (still working on projects)

it is useless to ban these account.

Sour, you were the once who accused me for unlocking scroll (which i didnt) - you forget?
Yeah because you are not a master bhopper thats for sure 😉;)
thanks for telling this, there are lots of player who are better than you and me (believe me)
my ping is around 200 so it's abit hard me to strafe perfect plus my fps sucks you know this too ^^
Your ping is around 50-70 plus you got better pc so it is easy for you

but in field of kz_ im better than you for doing tricks
also i still see you around here.
well, you still see me? maybe you are talking about forum? or ingame?
if you are talking about ingame then i dont play anymore please check out ip

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
well, you still see me? maybe you are talking about forum? or ingame?
if you are talking about ingame then i dont play anymore please check out ip
In forum all the time and i see you are trying to copy paste our servers aswell lmao

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
this thread was supposed to show a "cool" new video by gunpower but turned to ppl discussing potential rulebreaks and bans lmao what

btw keep on doing ur videos if you have fun with it but maybe reduce the time you invest playing on this server if you are actually playing 12-16 HOURS a day sometimes

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
this thread was supposed to show a "cool" new video by gunpower but turned to ppl discussing potential rulebreaks and bans lmao what

btw keep on doing ur videos if you have fun with it but maybe reduce the time you invest playing on this server if you are actually playing 12-16 HOURS a day sometimeR

Thanks man. Yesterday i was out of energy after work to come here to see some more + i was still itchy. In holidays a lot times my stepfather do hard drinking and on this sunday i got woke up really really early and my body can't recover from work load waht i do get sometimes in work. .IN past only way to shut the fk his mouth was to fight - i am skinny on body size , he is 10 years older and some 30 kg heavier and he is big strong latvian grown up ass man but still gived a shit to him to talk like his liked to , Since i am sober it made me more chill on it ,on all more like - let's not to do any shit more. ALL together it makes me here to be piece of shit a lot times and i do know i coud replay more calm and i am in fking soul i dont want to hate or think any bad to anyone but cuz of fking life it my minuss - i got angry real fast and cuz that i do mistakes and answer not all the times in way as later i woud look back and think - that the way i like but no. i do look back now and can't say it. And with that i do apologise if i provoke someone or got mad or any other emocion format.

Now about on point to Woozu. Again thank you . About gaming time - that i had alredy explain and all THIS what you guys do with your "watch out" "be carefule" " i suggest" and more - i had laught but you know -i knowed this will result in end wright like this before i even uplodad video in Youtube , even in editing i was , this gona end like ... end here WE FKING ARE , I HAD to laught a litll, i am sorry it brings me good mood. just a bit . I know guys .i do know.

And about more my time i had invest in this platform/platforms
1)https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=120342
51 gaming days in server ;

2)https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Aha*GunPower*
Only 5 gag bans (fun ones)
And from memory i can remember some maeby max 5 serious wurnings on difrent other things . AND FROM FKING HONESTLY NOT A DEIM SINGLE MAD FKING ONE like -knifing zombies into other- 0 ( with reason on purpose)
And maeby this also put me in mood "YOU WANT SOME ? YOU WANT TALK? THAN YOU WILL GET SOME" as with PERFECT COMBO my bad mood in life SOME DAYS and some dude who had waited a his chanse to talk to POINT FINALY FINGER IN MY FACE - i am FULL IN than but you kow what is FAIR nothing is FAIR in life ,nothing. so slowly i give less care about all ,about all this outcome. As I sayed to Slowian (private) about my game time about i creat it for video for FUN. so far ONLY 1 person here in forum with good health in brein can look on it and be OKEY ! 1 PERSON ONLY. And all this ,the way you think ,look on things ,react on things make honestly delete this link from my map list and simply forget it , go in game and turn mind off from all , tunr mind OFF !!!!!! Do my thing , simply as that .
AND YEs yes i will watch out , be carefull , will not do that again what i did once . OH just think about it, YOu know i had figure out gamer behaviors, shooting paterns ,zombie hit box , difrent impacts and how zombies hit box works , and about it ,you can use other gamer who awping you find some who have 0 IDEA what he is doing and TAKE SOME HIT ( but not like you aske gamer to hit but gamer hunts you or simply aims you), sometimes in heavy fights many shoots you , you can be lucky using a w s d jump mouse and do crazy things like be hit on roof or middle on mass of group humans and kill tham. IF you are zombe and dudes with M3(shootgun) what can be even 1080 hp(health damage) strong hit in head you can with time understand your timing adding your jumps , and again about behaviors, M3 dudes will HIT YOU in fking HEAD and it is perfect moument to JUMP UP as zombie and if you are close range and good health -than it is so good moument for you to use that M3 DUDES behavior and use it against to switch round upside down ,it's hell of fun - the moument when you do think "holly shit wow that was somthing " AND if you add that as TEAMING than i don't know yes i am so BAD RULE BREAKER XD AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH okey okey. i know.. i knOW. okey I KNOWWWWWWWWW. OKEY? I knowwww now i KNOW !! YES NOW I KNOWWWWW !!! i am BAD guys !!! i am so deim BAD!!!!! WOW ! But do you ALL knows? i am BAD !!! SO BAD!!!! watch out !!!!! oh sorry i had to watch out but why ? But why me shoud ? i am BAD !!! YoU WATCH Out!!!!!!!! i am BAD!!!!
THNK YOU ALL.
Have good evening to all.