Nerdy B.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Nerdy Bacon, 27 Sep 2019.

1. Nerdy Bacon

Nerdy Bacon New Member

Hello, everyone! My in-game name is Nerdy B. (used to be Nerdy Bacon) I've been playing EH servers on and off since 2016 but I've never actually been active on the forums before.
    I'm 16 years old, and live in the USA. I'm a pretty typical person haha. Most of my time is spent outdoors, I do all sorts of sports and athletics but my favorite is soccer.
    It's been about a year since I've really played but I've gotten back into it and I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with everyone!

2. Melisa

Melisa Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Tech Team Donator

Hey B! Welcome to the forums, nice to have you with us! Enjoy and happy hunting! =)

Last edited: 27 Sep 2019
    Nerdy Bacon likes this.
  3. Simply Brandon

Simply Brandon Well-Known Member GoFree admin Donator

Considering you're from a region of the world that struggles with obesity, it strikes me as odd that you're "a typical person" but "most of [your] time is spent outdoors" and "[you] do all sorts of sports and athletics". ;)
    Nah, just messing around. Welcome to the forums! :p Maybe some day we'll see you on the GoFree servers hehe

Nerdy Bacon likes this.
  4. NorthernLight

NorthernLight Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Tech Team Donator

Welcome bud, enjoy your stay and have fun! :)

Nerdy Bacon likes this.
  5. DeltaForce

DeltaForce Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Team Donator

Welcome Buddy!

6. Dynasty

Dynasty Member GoFree admin Donator

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your time and stay active <3

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.