Do you want this server to launch?

• Total voters

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
Hello Elite Hunterz Community

in the past week I have been playing on the servers, and i would say a high amount of deaths on my account are not my fault, they are caused by people failing,blocking / getting in the way, boosting,edging, there is alot of people that are on our servers that literally have no idea how to play.

so I was thinking how to still play the game and have fun, but avoid the "amateur" people on the server. So I thought of having a server like v5 re-done, so the server is like v2 ect same weapons, same hp, same rates ect ect. So I think it would be a good idea for the more advanced players to have a server that is rank required to join, (you need a good rank to join the server)
. This way there will be Less/no boosting, blocking,failling,camping,edging, of course camp if you have to but some people just jump on a box and dont move from there throughout the whole game and that is so boring, so this server should speed gameplay up a bit.

I was speaking to Advaldo and he said make a Poll.

anyway thanks for reading
Kind Regards.
Neo

Last edited:

Sajco Lucky Headshoot

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2012
Sweden
I love this idea really this would be great but only 1 problem it would have to have a password so only few peouple can enter (the pro's) otherwise there would be amatures entering like they did with v2 took over it...

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Good idea but I already know it won't work because the server always would bewempty

StrikE

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
24 Apr 2012
None of your business
its a good idea, but then it will have to be a password on the server which will not work out :/

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Well, the flaw in the system I see is, that if only the so-called 'pros' with high rank will be able to join, then there won't be any mediocre players to get the kills from anyway, so although there will be less blocking, edging, boosting you name it, there will be only skilled cts and zombies, which I think will result in 5 min rounds where the zombies will try to hide themselves while the cts will never be able to kill all of them..

Actually, I like those type of rounds, you know, where the majority of the players have died and only max 10 players are still zombies/cts so yea, I'm up for it :)

Sajco Lucky Headshoot

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2012
Sweden
the rank is no use tho if u ask me beacuse alot of campers on v3 get alot of kills etc but the most comen hunters and hunters that peouple know dont block can do rb etc i guess.. is what he ment

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I love this idea really this would be great but only 1 problem it would have to have a password so only few peouple can enter (the pro's) otherwise there would be amatures entering like they did with v2 took over it...

Who do you consider to be "the pro's"? Who decides who is good enough to join the server?

The rank system is flawed in terms of skill, people that get high ranking can be the people that play or camp the most. Just because they are high ranked it doesn't mean they are good ^^

It sounds good on paper but I don't think it's a good idea to be implemented, just my thoughts.

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Mhh... I don't like this idea.
Active players without any kind of skill could play there, but "pro's" which aren't that active can't.
Score doesn't say anything about players skill.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Idd there are alot of so called "pro's" on v3 that earned their rank only by camping on a box with an autosniper..

Neo

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Aug 2012
England, London city
Well all the noobs with high ranks, their ranks will go down because they will only be getting killed, I think we should at least try the idea anyway. if you don't like it, don't play I think most of us would like it.

Reactions: Epilogue

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
Just leave the servers as they are at the moment.
If you're good enough, I'm quite sure you know how to avoid being killed by noob edgers, blockers etc.
There's always a way to escape from a noob, as he doesn't know what he's doing :)

Yet, it's not a bad idea since it'd be awesome to play against pros only, but I really dout that the server is going to be active, as some other guys mentioned.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
How about a server for people without bans?

Blockers, edgers, cheaters, cursers, spammers, racists, doorclosers and gererally annoing people will all eventually get a ban or 2.

It would be a server for people who just want to play, and to continue to play on the server, you would have to behave.
I think that would be a better filter than the ranks.

It would be a reward for those who follow the rules

Last edited:
Reactions: vaalaria