new idea: show who are spectating you

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
hey

i have a new idea :D
when i played on a old zombie server i see who was specing med when i hunt the zombies? (only the guys and the spectaters who are dead can see you, make a list and the player can see who are looking at you :D

*and btw... i miss when i see how much damage i hit after a round, i think that was very cute :/

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
That wouldn't work for us admins lol, imagine a suspected cheater that we need to inspect, don't you think he will get scared and disconnect from the server as soon as he see's we're spectating him?

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
That wouldn't work for us admins lol, imagine a suspected cheater that we need to inspect, don't you think he will get scared and disconnect from the server as soon as he see's we're spectating him?

Just my thought haha, prob wouldn't work out very good.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
lol? your really smart... its just to set your profile at away, go to the steam page and change your name,......

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
it will be really fun for the players who not cheat.. :)

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
and maybe the chater see that a admin spec him.. so he turn off his cheat? ;)

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Well, that's effort just to catch a cheater and i don't think it will be useful. And please edit your posts instead of posting new ones...
Thanks for the idea anyways, i'm not the one to make the final decision, i just gave my opinion so please wait for a headadmin/special admin to reply.

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
yeah, I dont gonna "spam" agen. I dont think its useful, but i think it will be fun for the 98% of players who not cheat.. and yeah useful and fun are to very diffretn things ;)

maybe just test it out on V4?

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
It's a nice plugin. I appreciate it.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
declined.. we dont need this

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
sur... i lovw to show myself ;D
okay .... phyy

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
NEW IDEA :D

me & @kunda was playing 4away tunnel! and kunda get the doors on his head 2 times of 4 rounda.. then i start to think.. why not FIX the doors.. exempl.. when the doors gowing down and hitsomething (a hunters head, a wep++) its dont go down.. but go up agen!

if that happen, it will be 70 - 75% much more easy to be admin...and noone hhave cryed about the doors :)

or like on corps... you can shoot the doors then they "be removed"

<3 element

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Regarding the Doors on corps, you do know there is a button you push that will open all the Doors? :)

And 4way Doors, dunno if that works, but removing the doors would be more efficient :)

Element

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
13 Apr 2012
1. sour do you never sleep?
2. yeah i think about that to, but maybe some naps will rage about that, for sometimes its good tho have one door closed.. :)
3. but it will be much more easy, ja sour.. but i like that you can shoot to break they ^^
4. good night

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
NEW IDEA :D

me & @kunda was playing 4away tunnel! and kunda get the doors on his head 2 times of 4 rounda.. then i start to think.. why not FIX the doors.. exempl.. when the doors gowing down and hitsomething (a hunters head, a wep++) its dont go down.. but go up agen!

Already requested, check out this thread

BTW, when is the map going online? Cuz Zersixs has completed it quite a while ago.