New map cycle and bring back old school maps <3

Do you agree in new map cycle and other maps ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iczeay

Donator
24 Dec 2014
Scandinavia
Hey i've been playing on Elite hunterz since early 2013 and resently came back. I've missed playing zombies and old school maps so i'm gonna post some suggestions and would be great to get feedback on those suggestions or leave better and more suggestions below :) Seems like the server need a new map cycle and more none camping maps as well ! Need more hunting maps.

zm_base_day

ZM_Krusty_krab_a3

zm_sorrento_v3

Jurassicpark Escape
hqdefault.jpg
This map is just an old school map i've used to play on another server back in the day xD So much fun, just an idea :p

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Jurassicpark is escape map and will therefore probably not be added. Maybe as special map only but I highly doubt it. Krusty is probably still around but the map is very unbalanced which from my point of view makes it a bad map and no fun to play... I recognize sorronto, but I am not even sure if I played it on eh servers or if that was on the other zombie servers I played on before eh... :-D

Reactions: Hammaplayz

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
What dataworm said, we had sorrento a few years ago it was fun but i think it was unbalanced aswell but maybe with some editing it could be nice.

Iczeay

Donator
24 Dec 2014
Scandinavia
Ait ait i get the point the maps i added is unbalanced and i can see that, but zm_base_day and zm_sorrento_v3 with some editing would be awesome. Mainly i want a new map cycle cause its mainly rotating between the same maps over and over but thats just my option.