Nomination fix suggestion

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Mudkip, 16 Apr 2018.

1. Mudkip

Mudkip Member

When someone nominates a map they have locked in a choice, but sometimes I want to change it when I see that map vote 15 second reminder. But when the nominations are full it says "Maximum nominations have been reach." I'm suggesting that if a player already picked a nomination that they can change it mid map even if the maximum amount have been reach. Because I'm not adding a new nomination, I simply want to change a current one.

2. Dataworm

Dataworm Ex-Admin Ex Admin

That bug seems to be from a sourcemod plugin and therefore I guess that bug might also appear on other servers as well... Not quite sure where the best place is to do such a bug report. Maybe we could also fix it on our own but that bug probably won't get that much attention.

3. Melisa

Melisa Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

Hello Mudkip, the limitation is there because else it's gonna bug the mapchooser.
    When people nominate all the "spots" (3 4 5 6 etc) get taken and if there's no limitation it will as I said bug the mapchooser.
    That's really all I know about it and I don't know if it's possible to change it so you can switch the map you chose, I hope a ha/spa can answer this thread and give you more answers.

Regards,
    Melisa

4. Lotus

Lotus Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin Tech Admin Donator

Totally not stealing this response from blue...
    Doing this would lead to people rushing nominations so they could reserve a nomination slot for later which isn't a good thing.

My personal suggestion, don't nominate a map if you don't want to play it 15 min later :p

5. Mudkip

Mudkip Member

That's what I do tho, I pick a nomination as quick as I can because I know the server players, especially donors always pick terrible maps (4way,cblle,etc.) I don't know why they do this but its not a resolvable. So I just spam the first available nomination, but 20 min goes by so fast that I forget to change it to the map I really wanted. Its not a big problem so I was just bringing it up just to put some new material under the feedback section. =) But thank you all for the timely response