Not allowed to stand on "Moo" sign?

If humans can jump over you, is it really considered a blocking?

• No man, its not blocking. They can jump over you or utilize zstuck

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Yes its blocking. Not all players have working space bar.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

czar4you

23 Mar 2016
Hello everyone,

Just want to say 1st by saying how awesome elitehunterz server is. I have been playing for years now. During my experience there was NEVER a issue where humans were not allowed to stand on single lane of "Moo" sign (unless its on edge off course). Recently one of players had pointed out that is not allowed since its considered as blocking.

Personally i do not consider it as blocking, since humans can easily jump over you. That being said, i would like to hear your taught on this.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello,

There are 2 "Moo" signs on cbble (i believe that is the map you are referring to?) One at the green ladder and to which you can jump on a box in a corner and one above 2 doors that you can get use to get on the roof.

The first one at the green ladder where you can get on the box in the corner is allowed to stand on as humans have to go there to even get on that corner box. The other one above the 2 doors however is not allowed to stand on as it is very hard for zombies to reach the humans there.

czar4you

23 Mar 2016
Hello,

There are 2 "Moo" signs on cbble (i believe that is the map you are referring to?) One at the green ladder and to which you can jump on a box in a corner and one above 2 doors that you can get use to get on the roof.

The first one at the green ladder where you can get on the box in the corner is allowed to stand on as humans have to go there to even get on that corner box. The other one above the 2 doors however is not allowed to stand on as it is very hard for zombies to reach the humans there.
Hi, i was referring to the one with green ladder. Thanks on clarification. I wanted to confirm with a community especially after player complained to admin, i was told o would get a ban if admin saw me there . Thanks