Invalid Paw Abuse

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Server: v3
12/21/17

I don't think paw seems to understand the rules. I made a comment "Admins on this server are retarded." Because earlier I was talking about Donald Trump and he told us to keep politics out of the server, but we were not discussing politics, rather if he was a bad or good person. so when I made the "Admins on this server are stupid." He warned me to stop insulting/ provoking. I proceeded to tell him that you cant provoke or insult if you are not directing it to someone specific, if its a blanket statement. He then procedes to gag me. after that I change my name to Mudkip. iprovedpawwrongsohegag. He then kicks me. I don't understand why he would ban for a name change, its not like I was trying to talk through name changes. If I changed it 2 times back to back after gag then I would understand. Paw also seems to have this problem with being a little too strict with the rules and quick with the trigger.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
As you've left out/changed some things i'll explain the situation and my POV:

His complete chatlog: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1288565&page=1

At first some other players started arguing politics or something that was related to politics so I give a warning to "keep politics, religion etc. out of chat" (Can't remember exactly what i said as i don't have access to all my chatlog since i used "@"/admin messages during this as i was mostly spectating) as it's something we've had bad experience with as it makes players go off on eachother in chat. Not many seconds after you can see that he starts with what i consider his first provoking so i gave him a warning (Since i found it weird of him to suddenly start mentioning "Presidents/prime ministers" right after i gave someone else a warning for "Politics and etc". Here you can see his first provoking/response which I just mentioned: https://gyazo.com/2e11d020605193feb86cedae20772f36

He then starts insulting me: https://gyazo.com/e7dfc16519308d4753fc2ab831e2ec32

At this point I have had enough: https://gyazo.com/9f7dcfe728cd51d95bf650e7348e3668

Leading to me giving him a gag for provocative behaviour
(8 Hours since it's not his first offense for "provocative behaviour" and as the last one was set to 3 hours I judged that 8 Hours was the right/fair amount of gag length which you can see here in his gag list: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12889587&Submit=Search )
Then just to make things even worse he starts namechanging to avoid his gag: "Mudkip. Iprovepawwrongsohegagsm" (which you can see under "aliases" here: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1288565 )
Resulting in me giving him a kick with the message: "Don't namechange to avoid your gag" or similar as i can't remember correctly and i don't have access to any log files except chat log as far as i know.

While we look at his "Aliases" you can also see that it's clear it's not his first time namechanging to avoid a gag which is a ban-able offense though I have made none:
Examples: "speedox, why am i still gagged?", "why am i still gagged" and "ihave6gags,becauseof saltyadmin" : https://gyazo.com/9dec7b4837e761730f314bf1f2ced648

You accuse me of banning you which is false (according to SB you have no bans from me, but you do have 3 other bans for rulebreaking: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12889587&Submit=Search

My chatlog incase you want to double-check it: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=135556

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
You can have a conversation about a politician without talking politics. We never mentioned taxes or immigration we simply mentioned his name. Also I STILL cant find the rules that say no politics on the server."

I started insulting you when you made a stupid statement. It went like this I said "so I can never talk about a politician without talking politics" and then you said "If I say so."
In a different map someone was saying the admins were dumb and stupid, no warning or gaging them, then I say the server is run by autism, he warns me again, still haven't done anything more then what I have seen 5 people before me. Also informed him that you cant be insulting or provoking if I make a blanket statement. if I said "paw has autism" and followed by "paw is stupid" then that's provoking/ insulting.

I then proceed to change my name to Mudkip.iprovedpawwrongsohegag. He then kicks me. If I changed my name more then twice it would make sense that I was trying to avoid a gag but I changed it ONCE. If I had changed my name to "Mudkip. Gagged" to let people who chat with me know I'm gagged would you have kicked me also. How did I make things worse, you did.

Also my gag history is terrible because not more then 48 hours ago Speedox gagged me for no reason. We were in the same spot and Speedox sat there not covering me and we both died. He(speedox) then writes "Don't come down here if you are going to be a noob(to me)" So then I think its fair game if an admin is insulting me I can insult him back. I proced to call him a scrub because he wasn't helping me and then he gags me. So its ok if an admin calls me a noob but God forbid I call the same admin a scrub. I changed my name in that situation with a gag because I honestly wanted to know why I was gagged for conducting in the same behaviour as he had.

I would like to have my last two gags from speedox and paw to be removed because they were unjust

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I think you should have a look at the rules again as it says in "Bannable offences: General (Forum & Servers)": "6. Not following instructions by admins" https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/elite-hunterz-server-forum-rules-must-read.2157/ which is the reason I said "If I say so." before you continued arguing against me which I saw as provoking since you weren't following my instructions to "Keep politics, religion etc out of chat.".
I also doubt that Speedox gave you a gag for no reason as you would most likely make an abuse report from that too unless you were "in the wrong" in that situation too. I don't know what happened in the situation with you and Speedox and won't go too deep into it, but does one thing exclude another? How does being called "noob" (The most used "insult" on the server(s) which isn't even considered insulting, but "Light insulting" which isn't even punishable) give you the right to insult someone (admins most of all)? Doesn't sound very logical and can be compared to that just because someone else was rulebreaking (E.g. teamkilling, blocking etc.) does that give you the right to break rules too?

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
You don't seem to realize that mentally "Do as I say, or else I will ban you" is childish beyond believe. So you are telling me if any admin told me not to shot my gun, or not to shot the zombies and I did, they would ban me. Just because you may feel uncomfortable when politics is being discussed does not give you the right to make up a rule on the spot and punish someone for something that is not illegal. If you are personal so offended by politics then either quit being an admin or ask the head admin to make it an Official rule. You know who else made up rules as they went along and punished people for disobeying them. they were called Nazis and communists.

Also Speedox DID gag me, wether you or me believe it was for no reason for not, it was hypocritical. The reason I didn't report it its because I have restraint. How is it that an admin(speedox) can say "If you are a noob then don't come down here" directed to me. Then when I defend myself and call him a scrub he gags me, without a warning. Its hypocritical to the highest order.

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Wow, all these lies. Haven't you learned a lesson?

First of all i didn't say anything like "If you are a noob then don't come down here". I have never called you a noob actually, so you can just pack that away. By the way it is not okay to provocate on our servers which you for sure knows, and i gave you a warning after calling me a "scrub" and after that you replied with "learn toi civer next time scrub."

And about politics - the chat should be free from that. Are you joining a CS:S server to talk politics, religion and so on? - no we are mainly there to play and have fun. Even tho it isn't a direct rule, you should listen when admins are telling you to stop as that is a rule like Paw mentioned above.

By the way you are lucky not to carry on a ban currently, as i warned you several times to stop communicating through name changing and provoking both normal players and admins.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
Check the chat log you did, so stop trying to cover up your tracks. You got mad and slipped up, you didn't say "Mudkip, if you are going to be a noob then don't come down here." but you didn't you mad a quick general jab "don't come down here if you are going to be a noob," so YOU can pack those lies up. Also scrub is also considered a "light insulting" like paw mentioned, its not over the top and I have seen many people call each other that without a problem.

Again we were not talking about politics(taxes, immigration), we were talking about a person who happens to be a politician, So go ahead and keep enabling Paw to make up his own rules about who or what people can or can not talk about as he please, I'm sure that wont create more negative experiences in the future.

Then don't Gag me for defending myself. If you insult me I will insult you back.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
correction: Speedox statement was " Cover? why play pro when you are aren't pro" 2017/12/19 23:25:35
Which is provoking, which is why I responded the way I did
Now looking at the chat log, speedox did not issue a warning before gagging me, unless binded messages don't show on the chat lag, but I'm pretty sure binded messages do appear on chat log

Last edited:

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
So here we go again - i did not call you a noob, but i said you should stop playing pro when you are not pro. I don't find it provoking and it wasn't meant to provoke you at all.

First of all i said "Nice Mudkip". You responded "NICE CIOVER SPEEDOX.". I then told u "Cover? why play pro when you aren't pro?" because i couldn't cover you when you climbed up from the hole in room 15 on 16chambres. You responded "i am pro clearly u aint becuase you didnt cover scrub." I told you through admin text to stop behaving that way, and what you answered with was "learn toi civer next time scrub." Im not from an "English-official-speaking" country but i find scrub as an insult or at least provoking and when you told me the same thing after i warned you, i wouldn't let you get away with it.

You have about 7 previous gags for different reasons. I would begin to watch out a little more if i was you.

I won't go further into this topic as you are accusing Paw of abusing. Feel free to create a new post if you think i have abused my rights.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
So Here we go again - you may not have said the actually word noob, but you implied it and it is provoking because clearly I got irate about that statement.

On 16 chambers I came down the hole and was already 3 feet in and a zombie long knife me as always because the hit boxes on this server are whack, I turned my head for 1 seconds to see where you were, while shooting the zombie and saw you doing nothing, which pissed me off.

Chat log shows no warning from you, which means either you did not give me a warning or the chat log does not record what the admins say/ have binded, which creates a bigger problem because there is no PROOF of you giving me a warning. I went back and forth 3 pages on the chat log and could not see a warning. Anyone now can just say that the admin did not issue a warning if the chat logs don't record admins chat through admin chat.

I have 7 gags because time and time again I deal with admins like you and paw who gag me for no reason, me defending myself or if they are on a power trip. Thtas why I want the last two gags removed because they were wrongfully issued and I know if another admins has another power trip then he will gag me for a week and then say "huh huh you previous gag history huh huh."

You guys should stop waking up on the wrong side of the bed.

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
I can't cooperate with you when you are changing the true story. I know that you know the rules, but you clearly don't respect them.

Here are some examples of stuff you have said the last couple of days:

2017-12-21 22:23:31 really dumb admin.
2017-12-21 17:02:42 its amazing how retarded 99% of the players on this server are.
2017-12-21 15:51:54 SUICIDE BOY FUK OF YOU ARE NO HELP.
2017-12-21 00:57:18 ya david just a bad player.
2017-12-21 00:57:31 ya you shit player.

These are just some points of your chatlog and not only are you insulting players. You are provoking constantly in any way.

TheRalle

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2013
Germany
Wachted his complete log, mate you should come down slowly you got 7 bans here...

* https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12889587&Submit *

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-12-23 03:36:40 **FREEMAN bitzch noob.** Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_clouds_v2_1
2017-12-19 21:59:38 **people will always be stoopid.** Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_clouds_v2_1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-12-01 23:58:58 **(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง.** Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_2
2017-12-02 00:02:22 ** (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง. ** Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_rush_final_2
* Permanently spaming from 23:58:58 till 00:02:22 *
* http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1288565&page=16 *
2017-11-29 23:52:54 06. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2017-11-29 23:56:26 4,444. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
* Permanently spaming from 23:52:54 till 23:55:23 *
* Permanently spaming from 23:39:52 till 23:49:54*
*http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1288565&page=27*
*http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1288565&page=28*
2017-11-29 23:20:38 policia mad he has a small penis. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_neko_athletic_park_v2
2017-11-29 23:19:57 policia dont talk your parents are goats. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_neko_athletic_park_v2
2017-11-29 23:19:33 policia fingers his sister. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_neko_athletic_park_v2
2017-11-29 23:18:45 policia has sex with dogs. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_neko_athletic_park_v2
2017-11-25 20:23:52 talking about you shit for brains. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_canals_classic_eh_v1
2017-11-28 12:18:01 KARMA BI,TCHES. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_eh_fast_final
*http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1288565&page=29*

and you tell players everytime that they are "noobs" wayne?, let them play how they play whats your problem

greetings TheRalle

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
please do not post in abuse reports if you're not involved.
please use forms (top of the forum) to report abuses
Please don't abuse reports

That said, there is no abuse here, and for sure there is nothing that i can check because of the lack of proofs. Record demos while you play if you feel you're being targeted.
Thank you.

Mudkip

20 Sep 2017
I'm not changing the true story at all, you simply don't want to take any responsibility for your actions.
I don't provoke or insult anyone who hasn't insulted me first. If someones is punching You(Paw,speedox) the head and you guys want to stan there and do nothing then go ahead but if you insult me I will insult you back.

Of course Nikooo777 just says no abuse, move along. You are the most retarded head admin I have ever seen, did you actually read all the previous post. Like the one where Paw just makes up a rule about no poltics in chat. Its Not an official rule and even then we were not talking politics. How stupid do you have to be to have all of these facts fly over your head. There is no point in trying to have logical debate with you because you clearly jerk each other off like cops do.

Clearly is server is run by a bunch of PC liberal 16 year olds.
Have fun jerking each other off, while you never learn from your mistakes. The real world is tough and rough, you wont be able to gag or kick people in real life when they say something you don't like.

Fucking retards

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
I might be retarded and liberal and 16 (i'm actually an IT engineer, right leaning and 24) but at least I'm not stupid enough to be targeted in a game and not record a demo which would incriminate said admin right away :)

Grow up