[POLL] Battlefield 3 - Should i dispatch it?

Should I give Battlefield 3 to POWAH?

• YES

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • NO

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello,

given the last flash event of 1 week where we had 3 main prizes, the top player Azul Shiva won the game Battlefield 3.

Having had a discussion with him about his language ingame and the fact that he didn't need the game he refused the prize.
He requested then on the forum that player POWAH sourcebans link and steeampage link should get his prize.

Given the fact that these events are made for players that play on our server (therefore are not banned) and the fact that Azul Shiva barely deserved the prize (given the language used while playing the event) and other reasons you can check here: http://forum.elite-hunterz.info/sho...f-the-1-week-opening-EVENT!?p=35812#post35812 I decided I didn't want to give out the prize.

Azul Shiva anyway insisted to give the prize to powah so I'm being as neutral as possible and I want the community to decide whether or not i should give it out.

The vote will last 2 days. Result is definitive.

Please vote/discuss/whatever and stay polite, failure to do so will lead to poll being closed and decision being taken by the head admin team.

Cheers,
Niko

PS: voters are hidden.

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Omg he could just accept it instead of making such a big deal out of nothing, to me it looks like somebody is just seeking for attention and there for just keep it till next event!

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Give it to the 4th.

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
that's a #1 prize. If the outcome is a no i will keep it for the very next flash event. no big deal

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Hi guys! ;D
I dont know why I shouldn't get the prize...
Azul won the event...and he can do with it whatever he wants to...
In my opinion it would be unfair to keep the prize >> cause he played by the rules during the Event and he had the most points.
Furthermore:
Niko about me:
Now you act all angry because i don't give you something i paid when you don't even deserve it? I think that people that play on our servers every day without a single ban in records deserve it more than you. If you want to prove me wrong, buy a new account and you'll be clear.
>> I play on your great servers again...very active (TOP10!!) and I follow all rules...
That's my account: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=112929
If you would like to learn to know me, please feel free to add me on steam and we can play together on EH-servers :)

I hope I could show u my point of view...
Have a nice day! :)

Yours,
POWHA

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi guys! ;D
I dont know why I shouldn't get the prize...
Azul won the event...and he can do with it whatever he wants to...
In my opinion it would be unfair to keep the prize >> cause he played by the rules during the Event and he had the most points.
Furthermore:
Niko about me:
>> I play on your great servers again...very active (TOP10!!) and I follow all rules...
That's my account: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=112929
If you would like to learn to know me, please feel free to add me on steam and we can play together on EH-servers :)

I hope I could show u my point of view...
Have a nice day! :)

Yours,
POWHA

I could argue with you

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=111659&filter=fuck*

20131029112939225.png

I ask other community members to get in the discussion to decide this in a decent way.

E: after reading those 4 pages i'm astonished he wasn't caught in the event.

Last edited:
Reactions: mohan711

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
lol

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
I ask other community members to get in the discussion to decide this in a decent way.

That chat-log is horrible, if i had come by someone using that kind of language ingame, then looked at the chat-log, I'd give them a ban on general principle. 3 days to a week, just to make sure they get the message that that kind of language is not acceptable.

I still think that since Azul won, he should decide what happens to the price. If we didn't ban him then a ban was needed, that is our fault, and we should do something about that.

However, if someone reports Azul or i catch him ingame using that kind of language again, he will get a juicy ban that hurts, but thats just me.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
...I still think that since Azul won, he should decide what happens to the price. If we didn't ban him then a ban was needed, that is our fault, and we should do something about that...

Ty mate, I quite agree! :)
Are we alone in thinking this?

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I believe Azul should have the prize.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
I think if Azul claimed the price as his own from the start, this could all have been avoided

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Azul, didnt think this would end like this... :S (who would have? xD)
Otherwise he'd claimed the prize and would have given the ORIGIN KEY to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.