12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
But where's B? xD

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
I guess i could set it up, so it's no problem for me.

Setting one up from scratch (literally) is a problem though.

Last edited:

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
!revote xD

Nah, It would be great but then there should be some settings/plugins like some kind of no-block, bank system, betting system etc. Maybe restrict/limit to x players with Auto-Sniper per team? Possibly starting money $800 instead of $16000

And for lols, friendly fire on :D with teamkill punishment like if I get TK'ed, I choose to forgive, slay, freeze etc the TK'er.

Last edited:

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
thats a nice idea:

or if you got 7 kills something like bullet-time like on other server where you get slowly then :p

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
I guess i could set it up, so it's no problem for me.

Setting one up from scratch (literally) is a problem though.

i will send you pokermoney on your account if you can fix it :p with maybe help/co-op from other special admin!
and like vydx says like 1awp per team and like 20slot max and like 150seconds per round and restart game after 20rounds/? no bots etc etc the whole list of things

"Setting one up from scratch (literally) is a problem though." i guess this is the case

Last edited:

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
i will send you pokermoney on your account if you can fix it :p with maybe help/co-op from other special admin!
and like vydx says like 1awp per team and like 20slot max and like 150seconds per round and restart game after 20rounds/? no bots etc etc the whole list of things

Setting it up from scratch isn't on me since i'm lacking knowledge, even Niko and Advaldo have problems with it. But as soon as it's up i will install whatever you want on it.

Edit:

Stan: i can do it
Stan: but
Stan: im lazy as you know