[PROJECT] GO FREE - Free gameserver hosting!

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
gofree.PNG

Hey everyone!

I want to introduce you to this new alpha project that me, advaldo nomatter and geo put forward in the past months.

This project is just in phase alpha and we're curious to see where this can go.

Let's talk about what you might like about this project!

To sum it up, we offer game-servers for games such as Counter-Strike: Source or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for absolutely FREE.

Here is how it works:

It is very simple!

What happens next?
  1. we will contact you
  2. we will verify the request and discuss it with you
  3. you will be given full access to the gameserver
  4. you will be on a month contract
  5. your month contract will be renewed if you showed enough dedication!

What do you get other than the gameserver?
  • Fast download support
  • Easy tool to restart/stop your server
  • Tool to manually update the server

What is the support offered:
  • We don't offer support such as server installation/configuration! We will provide with a clean server and if requested we will also ship it with sourcemod and metamod installed.
  • We take care of the security of the account and we will do our best to offer more and more, depending on your requests!

What we will add in the future:
  • We don't know yet, but we are thinking about adding more and more addons to the bundle and perhaps offer some cheap services that you can buy ;)

Why we do this:
  1. GameServers are overpriced, they freaking are.
  2. We can offer you some great power
  3. Your server will generate a small revenue that will cover the server costs and will allow us to provide more and more services
  4. If you become successful, you will be rewarded NOT only with a free server but also with cash!

This thread is a place where you can discuss the ongoing project, however please notice that this project is not bound to elite hunterz itself, however it will provide support to this great community and more visibility ;)

Happy hosting!

UnLucKy*

5 Aug 2013
I'll not be doing it. Because i cant setup servers :-(. But good idea! Hope you guys will get succes!