Racist admin `The Bear Jew'

tamarinds

9 Mar 2022
This admin named 'The Bear Jew' restricts any talk about the genocidal apartheid occupied Palestinian territory currently called 'Israel.' He muted me for pointing out that he wants to censor even casual chat about the way Israelis treat Palestinians.

I too am Jewish but I do not support Israel. It only gives us a bad reputation and worst of all is directly against Hashems teachings of how to treat my fellow humans. I have no problem calling out the criminal and evil place that is Israel - in fact it is my duty as a Jewish person to do so.

I was only muted for 30 minutes, and it likely was because I lost my cool and told the genocide supporter 'The Bear Jew' to go f*ck himself. I am sorry for insult a player but when someone is trying to hide genocide even in the most casual of settings they deserve to be called out.

I just figured I would make a post here about this because I find is so abhorrent. #FREEPALESTINE #DEATHTOISRAEL

Attachments

• 000_1DQ7ER-e1550999066380.jpg
    000_1DQ7ER-e1550999066380.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 139

The Bear Jew

Mapper
Ex Admin
Donator
6 Jul 2019
Israel
Hi tamarinds, and welcome to the forum!

First of all, if you feel I abused my admins power please open an Abuse Request here : -) .

Second of all, I told you nicely to stop with this provocation but you decided to insult me:
and it likely was because I lost my cool and told the genocide supporter 'The Bear Jew' to go f*ck himself
little reminder of your chatlog:
2022-03-09 16:48:16BEAR JEW SUPPORTS KILLING PALESTINIANS FOR LAND AND PROFIT. .Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:48:16BEAR JEW SUPPORTS KILLING PALESTINIANS FOR LAND AND PROFIT. .Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:47:31!zstuck DEATH TO ISRAEL.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:47:16You dont give a f*ck about killing my Palestinian friends so f*ck you you racist.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:46:14Stop killing Palestinians then.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:45:35!zstuck DEATH TO ISRAEL.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:45:19!zstuck DEATH TO ISRAEL.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Wow it's been a while since we had a case like yours, I hope you troll

First of all in view of what you were able to say when
The Bear Jew was present, I totally understand the gag (In 13 hours of play on our servers, you have already collected two, congratulations), wish death to a people / country, on our server, to make a bind outright, I find it completely stupid and I think you must have a mental problem when we see your chat history

1646858527758.png

I hope that sanctions will be more appropriate in your case because when I see all that you can say, in such a short playing time, on our servers, I find it pathetic and sad that you only had 30 minutes of gag. And what's more, coming to complain for a sanction (totally justified) is genius

It's not a "simple player" that you insulted, it's an admin who probably warned you that provocation has no place here

In the future keep it to yourself, unfortunately we can't stop you to think.

Reactions: The Bear Jew

tamarinds

9 Mar 2022
Hi tamarinds, and welcome to the forum!

First of all, if you feel I abused my admins power please open an Abuse Request here : -) .

Second of all, I told you nicely to stop with this provocation but you decided to insult me:

little reminder of your chatlog:
2022-03-09 16:47:31!zstuck DEATH TO ISRAEL.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:47:16You dont give a f*ck about killing my Palestinian friends so f*ck you you racist.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:46:14Stop killing Palestinians then.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:45:35!zstuck DEATH TO ISRAEL.Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn|zm_canals_classic_eh_v2
2022-03-09 16:45:19!zstuck DEATH TO ISRAEL.
I was mad that you dont care about Palestinians.

That's why I insulted you.

tamarinds

9 Mar 2022
Wow it's been a while since we had a case like yours, I hope you troll

First of all in view of what you were able to say when
The Bear Jew was present, I totally understand the gag (In 13 hours of play on our servers, you have already collected two, congratulations), wish death to a people / country, on our server, to make a bind outright, I find it completely stupid and I think you must have a mental problem when we see your chat history

View attachment 14851

I hope that sanctions will be more appropriate in your case because when I see all that you can say, in such a short playing time, on our servers, I find it pathetic and sad that you only had 30 minutes of gag. And what's more, coming to complain for a sanction (totally justified) is genius

It's not a "simple player" that you insulted, it's an admin who probably warned you that provocation has no place here

In the future keep it to yourself, unfortunately we can't stop you to think.
Hi, I saw other people using the !zstuck command as a bind with some other message at the end and thought it would be a good place to insert my feeling about the criminal state of Israel. I will change the bind to FREEPALESTINE instead. Several other players on the server understand exactly why the Palestinians need support wherever they can be supported.

also, Junior, youre the pathetic one here. At least The Bear Jew responded with tact to such a sensitive issue. I had a Palestinian friend that was killed in 2020 by Israeils who took her families house. Touch grass you unthinking husk.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Let me add only a few things here:

The gag is more than deserved. Be happy that our kind and patient admin The Bear Jew only gagged you for 30 minutes - my gag would have been longer if I was around. The only racist I see here is you @tamarinds.

For the future I advice you
  • to stop your racist chat on our servers, otherwise you will run quickly into a permanent mute
  • to stop insulting our players and admins of course
Both does refer to the forum too!

And change your bind of course. I dont wanna see stuff like that ever again in your chat log.

I hope I was clear.

tamarinds

9 Mar 2022
Baiscally Junior already answered anything that matters. Let me add only a few things here:

The gag is more than deserved. Be happy that our kind and patient admin The Bear Jew only gagged you for 30 minutes - my gag would have been longer if I was around. The only racist I see here is you @tamarinds.

For the future I advice you

• to stop your racist chat on our servers, otherwise you will run quickly into a permanent mute
  • to stop insulting our players and admins of course
Both does refer to the forum too!

And change your bind of course. I dont wanna see stuff like that ever again in your chat log.

I hope I was clear.
You're support of the criminal apartheid state of Israel and it's ethnic cleansing of Palestinians is the only racist thing being presented in this thread. Your ignorance is repulsive and I don't want to play on a server ran by supporters of the Palestinian genocide.

Shame on you for being so unaware. May G-d show you the truth in your time here on Earth.

16516 (1).jpeg