Reiner Staller UNBAN

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
Unban requests:

name: Reiner Staller
steam id: 0:0:6837640
reason of the ban: (find it on http://elite-hunterz.info/sourcebans) aimbot
why u should be unbanned: cause i havent any aimbot?

i was playing on cabble v3 then i got permabanned by THE Viper for aimboting, but i havent any bots there!
so please unban me or show me got reaons for aimbot!

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
Got a message from several people that though you speedhacked but I found this out instead when I got on and started spectated you. Watch the DEMO

Attachments

• posibblespeedhackerlawlz.dem
    600 KB · Views: 350

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
Got a message from several people that though you speedhacked but I found this out instead when I got on and started spectated you. Watch the DEMO

i watched the demo, but i dont see any speddhack...and you write under sourceban aimbot
you looked all my shots? i havent 1 kill (head shot) with a sniper and all other shots wasnt any troubles, lol
i think you are wrong, so pls unban me.
i dont see any aimbot and i dont see any speedhack.

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
hello?`nice support guys!
14 Users on and nobody can help!
i looked again the demo and i think the admin who banned me is unable for his job! i have shot 47 times and have headshot with sniper one zombie
all other shots wasn in the near of the head! i dont now how he banns me for aimbot!
its really tricky! nobody answer my privat messages, nobody answer on steam, nobody answer here

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
I had a look at the demo and it looks like nospread to me! However please have patience and wait for either The Vipers or one of the HA's input

Thanks

Headhunterz

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hello, please wait patiently, we have many many things to do and we can't always give immediate support, I, for example, am going to host a nice night with some friends in 20 mins and don't have the time to check the demo now. please just wait.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Blatant, you deserve to be banned, gj Viper.

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
Blatant, you deserve to be banned, gj Viper.

wtf what?
say me your reason pls!
i have showed the demo some guys on the other forum in darknet and they say, that iam extremly lagging and that i havent any aimbot, cause most of my shots arent against the head!
i have only one headshot and that with a sniper against a zombie that have camped there and that have any chanco to run away from my shoots
you pls stop wrting if you havent any ideads
of cause you can analye the demo but without any good reason its tricky!

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Preaching to deaf ears sorry champ, you used an aimbot, you got busted, deal with it.

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
okay guy, listen
its impudence what you say!
I HAVENT USE ANY HACK! my god!
you are an idiot! Sorry but you ARE!
you havent any reason for your opinion! you are a troll!
i think you havent watch the demo
and i deal with nothing, because i havent anythink to deal with
i hope that not all admins are like you!

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Dude
1. Do you even know what impudence means?
2. Demo clearly shows your hack
3. You ask for an unban yet you insult the admins....
So just keep in mind that its not a good idea to be mean/insult the admins especially when your requesting for an unban! And wait for Nikos input or an another HA

Last edited:

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
Dude
1. Do you even know what impudence means?
2. Demo clearly shows your hack
3. You ask for an unban yet you insult the admins....
So just keep in mind that its not a good idea to be mean/insult the admins especially when your requesting for an unban! And wait for Nikos input or an another HA

1. no sorry, havent any idea what this is
2. of cause not! there is no hack dude! i dont now how you are looking the demo omg
3. i insult a admin? wtf...
he is an arrogant admin that cant talk normally lol
he cant give me a correct answer; he can tell me the demo
and then you say that iam insult him?

there wasnt any hacks! i got 1 headshot so now iam a hacker?
all guys how get 1 headshot gets banned?

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
i watched the demo again and i must say that there isnt any hacks
iam surprised why iam so lagging or shaking as hell but on my system it isnt so
i can show you, look at my pc system via teamviewer or i can record a clip
but it is definitely not a hack

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
I can give you the demo after he noticed I joined and take a look at his aim with auto awp then.... Then compare it to the one on SB. You'll see the difference :p

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
By the way.. when I watched the other second demo closer(please fast forward to 2:00 in the demo) where you see some weird shaking in his aim when he shoots zombies with shotgun. This demo was taken like 30 seconds after the first demo. Thought I recorded him with auto awp but after the first demo, I thought I had enough.

and if you wonder... there was NO laggs in this demo

Attachments

• reiner.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 321
Last edited:

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
By the way.. when I watched the other second demo closer(please fast forward to 2:00 in the demo) where you see some weird shaking in his aim when he shoots zombies with shotgun. This demo was taken like 30 seconds after the first demo. Thought I recorded him with auto awp but after the first demo, I thought I had enough.

and if you wonder... there was NO laggs in this demo

Okay dude.
as i said = NO HACK!
till min 1:4x iam a zombie.
the new round begin and i call a pumpgun+HE+pistole
i walked to the box at the top
some guy have blocked me (Spray is his name)
i write it in the chat but i think you are a unable admin to read all thinks, cause i was not the only one.
i shot 9 times in the hole round and there was not any headshot
of cause i try it to shot in the near of the head or in the head (or do you have seen some player how always shot against the legs, shoes? xD)
as i said. there wasnt any head shot or a shot in the near of the head.
do you maybe have seen a headshot (only a shot against the hear) with a pumpgun?
one shot = 80-90 dmg = 6 shoots (a pumpgun have 6 shoots) = 6 * 80 dmg = 480 dmg with in 1 shot.
so the zombie must be fly meters away..but i dont see them? hmmm?
and i dont see any headshots? hmm?

do you have more demos or I assume that you havent much experient ideas of the game and of the shots and of the weapons? (please do not take it personally)

The Viper

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Dec 2011
Norway, Oslo
not all aimbots hits the head 100% of the hits, some are programmed to hit the target 100% of the time to try to hide that it's an aimbot... but one thing is easy to spot. they ALL shake like you did in the demos. That shaking is known as "no recoil" or "no-spread" to admins in the CSS community. It is a cheat.

also i doubt you even watched the demo cause under my demo upload it said 0 views when I saw you commented on that demo.
Please come with a really good reason to why you didn't use a cheat. The demo looks like a cheat to several admins. We have seen a lot of cheats before and know how to look for them.

Last edited:

Reiner

17 Mar 2012
not all aimbots hits the head 100% of the hits, some are programmed to hit the target 100% of the time to try to hide that it's an aimbot... but one thing is easy to spot. they ALL shake like you did in the demos. That shaking is known as "no recoil" or "no-spread" to admins in the CSS community. It is a cheat.

also i doubt you even watched the demo cause under my demo upload it said 0 views when I saw you commented on that demo.
Please come with a really good reason to why you didn't use a cheat. The demo looks like a cheat to several admins. We have seen a lot of cheats before and know how to look for them.

dude, why ************ much?
as i said, i havent any hacks
i cant come with more details...you must give me you opinion.
and as i said, i havent no idea wtf you talking about (speard and recoil)
the fakt is that i havent any hacks!
and as i said again. i dont now why iam lagging like hell. in my system (win, 64 bit) it isnt so
you can watch me via teamviewer, i can record you a film. i can give you my up/download ping, i can give you my pc system infos
and a aimbot that not shoting in the head, wtf what?

and i watched your demo! do you see the forum system?
vbulletin. sometimes it takes more as 1-2 hours as somebody can see how often your demo been downloaded...you dont belive me? ask the vbulletin support forum...its a old and lame bug/etc
i want an unban, cause i havent hacked!
i want play again, cause i loved your server and cause i have vacation (3 weeks) and i want play css!)
i showed the demo some good playing game friends and they also said that there isnt a hack
why i shaking in the first video they dont now...
iam a good player and it is nothing new to headshot a camping zombie or headshot somebody.

Last edited: