Rejoining rule

Matty

27 Aug 2014
So, from what I understand you can't rejoin while you're alive, right?

I was dead, I realised my lerp was constantly yellow so I decided to change my rates because you can't do it while on the server so I had to leave while I was dead, I rejoin then I get kicked.

I was told to ask here for some reason, but why was I kicked for this? I wasn't alive, I wasn't a zombie. Can you explain why you can't leave then rejoin back while you're dead?

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hey,
I was the one that kicked you. And the rule is quite simple: rejoin = punishment.
- The reason i kicked you and not something else is because its quick and you get the "kick message" so you know why you where kicked.
When i have kicked someone 3 times and they still dont understand that rejoining = punishment, i usually give a small ban.
I could have noted down you name(on paper or memory) and given you a lighter punishment on the next round, when you was alive again, but not effective(nothing to do with the current issue, but just so you know).

- There was alot of rejoining earlier and i kicked 2-5 ppl every round while i was myself ingame playing. Thats why i kick, because its effective. I could have checked if all of them was alive, but then i have to look through the console-log at every person that rejoins, and.. well.. its alot of work. And i might miss other rulebreaking.

So i suggest you tell the admin next time if you have the need to rejoin, and remember that a kick is only a warning, a strong warning, but not a punishment like banning. You get no permanent mark on your user for getting kicked :)

hope this cleared up things alittle

wolfy

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Rejoining/disconnecting as a zombie or human to avoid death will result in a punishment, and it's not because we enjoy kicking/slaying people but for smoother and improved gameplay for everyone.. If you have to rejoin any reason such as changing spray, IP, rates resolution etc. Then I suggest you notify an admin before to avoid getting slayed/kicked. We don't know reason of your rejoin nor have enough admins to spectate everyone. What we do, is a plugin that tells us who is rejoining, when, and what is their steamID.

And if the unexpected happens, like a game crash or internet connection failure then you tell an admin quickly after joining again.. I hope Wolf's and my input will be the answer to your question!