Resurrect v2 with no respawn

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
i think it would be very nice and i would always play there and watch over the v2 server if its possible

Reactions: Element

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I would play there too, and i know for sure some old players would as well, and i'm sure Element would love it.

Wolfram get back in the team and help out with the idea ;)

Reactions: TSK and Element

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
tried twice already, it will not happen. Or anyway, i will not waste my time doing that anymore. This is just a dream, and i understand it, however i have no interest in splitting V1 and losing players right when CSS is dying

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
tried twice already, it will not happen. Or anyway, i will not waste my time doing that anymore. This is just a dream, and i understand it, however i have no interest in splitting V1 and losing players right when CSS is dying

You won't lose players, if there are 64 on v1 then there would be maybe 40 there and 24 on v2. That wouldn't do any damage, also this time it won't fail as v1 got respawn, therefore v2 would be a success for sure. Also v1 and v3 are often full, therefore we could need another server to play on, and this server will have players due to no respawn and different maps despite v5. I'm sure if we add the right maps it will success and do good for the community.

If you or someone else who can set up the server will do it then me and wolfram can probably add the maps and spread the news about the new server, i also recently gave Nomatt3r a game for a event, perhaps such event could be on this very server, me and nomatt3r can perhaps stand for that event and give the prizes if he's in for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: TSK and Element

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
PLEASE TRY IT NIKOOOOOO PLS ^^
I am making a Alcatraz map but its a shame if there was respawn =3

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
PLEASE TRY IT NIKOOOOOO PLS ^^
I am making a Alcatraz map but its a shame if there was respawn =3

You are? I was thinking of making an Alcatraz map as well. Heh, good I didn't start with it :)

Perhaps you guys maps could be on a server like this if it'll happen, they can't all be on v1 so this would be great. I hope Niko will give it a shot again.