Scoutzknives rpg skills to add?

erik312

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2014
I got a request from a guy on sk to add icestabb skill. So I thought that I could put it up here and we all can have a vote on it and have our thoughts about it. Also, if there are other skills that can be added and you want to add it, bring it up here for voting.

My vote on icestabb skill is NO. I think that we'll loose players on the server if everyone is jumping around and stabbing people so they will get frozen for a amount of time and everybody will gang. That is my opinion and vote.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
this skill will never be added. im sick of impulse too.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
I kinda like it the way it is right now.. no from me.

erik312

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2014
What are your thoughts about adrenaline? I know that there are many people out there that hate this skill. It's also worth bringing up to the table! I would not mind if this skill would be taken away but I am neutral.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Personally I do not like adrenaline. I wouldnt be sad if it was removed. Not sure how others would feel about it though

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I never liked adrenaline. This is what makes killing high leveled users extremely hard for new guys.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
RPG is mainly hard from ground up. Adrenalin, more health, health regen and more are benefits which are hard to doub for it. Also new players would have really so much issues to play with the Pro Users. With them who are lvl 100+ or whatever.
I think benefits like adrenalin should be shutted off if its possible.

erik312

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Mar 2014
I agree, adrenaline is just to op. not necessary. I thing it would be healthy to atleast try for maybe one month without adrenaline and watch how things go?! Anyone with me on this one?

Mafia

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Nov 2013
Sweden, Göteborg
Icestab .. NO from me, but about the adrenaline part i agree, like you said erik ¨it's op¨ especially when you are high leveled.