Server Suggestion CS:GO SURF

UrbanizedGamerz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Mar 2015
So I like surfing when I have nothing else to do and one of the things I like about the EliteHunterZ servers are that you have different styles to choose from. So I was thinking since there are so many servers that run the same map 24/7 why not create one or change one to make it change the maps every time enough people "RTV" makes people stay for different maps and they can come to the server everyday (hopefully). Just a thought would be awesome to have that happen though saves me time from switching from server to server just to change maps. Let me know what you guys think of this idea.

Reactions: Nikooo777

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
He UrbanizedGamerz,

I'm not really into CS:GO, but I believe this is a possible option and a good idea.

Let's wait for an Head Admin to reply about that :)

dartos

12 Mar 2015
Sweden
I think it's a great idea to have a server that changes. I would also enjoy a higher tier server with maps from tier 3 and up. Do you have any plans on creating higher tier servers in the future?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
We listened to your feedback!

I just finished putting up an US Mixed maps server and if I see some success i'll copy it over to EU as well :)

167.114.158.215:25125 [Surf] Mix |Timer+Rank| - by go-free.info

Reactions: tokarev and Xylon

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
i tried the IP and for some reason nothing is loading for me... anyone else encounter this issue?