Handled+ Sheyla the admin dont do her job

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
Hello,

Sheyla let rules breaker without punishment during the game.
She let "Wall.e" closse the doors whereas it's forbidden and she let Solo "Rin kill" teammates

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hi, I'm Sheyla and I guess you're Micko.
However I explained you, that I was not supposed to punish doorcloser, since you can open the doors if they are closed. Anyways I was busy spectating and punishing a player named "Safety" at the time and left the game after a few minutes.

Reactions: Dev1ne

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
False! The rules says: don't close the doors on teammates or punishment. Why an admin don't respect the rules??

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
I used to punish doorclosers in the past.
But the map got fixed so ct's are able to open the doors if they're closed since then a Special Admin told me to not punish any doorclosers anymore!

Reactions: Dev1ne

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
this special admin can come here please? Because the rules are the rules so make it respected. Thank you to do your job

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The special admin that told her that might have been me, the rule about punishing those that close the doors is old for some reason not removed, we don't mind if admins punish those that close them but we're supposed not to unless someone closes the door right when a ct is about to come up hunted by zombies so he dies, as in that way it would be team killing.

Para didn't do anything wrong, i will talk with the other special and head admins about maybe removing that rule fully.