• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
Hey lots of ppl asked to reset the ranks now heres the question should we? you vote :smile:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'638
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Please remember this is an unofficial poll, the result is something we (head admins) will keep in consideration when taking a final decision

Reactions: ineyy

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
With the lag of ppl on server issue, resetting the rank, could be an oppertunity for players to stay in server and play - trying to rank up

And if top 100 players will lay low for some days, we can see if it has an effect letting ppl rank up.

Of course I need my daily 4-6 hrs of css, so I am not included in those top100 players, and will be allowed to play as useural ;)

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hmm.. I voted for no THO would like to have it like, it should get resetted after 100k points.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
First to 100k... not sure how good of an idea that is. Currently the number one player on HLStatsX is Mushroom, at 88k. This is after 6 months of ranks, according to this page:

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=dailyawardinfo&award=216&game=css&page=1
First day of award was 1st of February, I remember back then the stats would reset every 4 months, roughly speaking, but back then a lot of things were different, so not a fair comparison.

Mob Tactics

19 Aug 2016
I don't think resetting right now would make me really happy.

You should just pick a date and reset it once a year. Everyone will be racing to become the best player of the year.