Someone using a freesync or gsync monitor?

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Someone here who uses a freesync monitor or gsync monitor?

I feel like lets say i riddle the mag of a p90 and it seems like most of my bullets are hitting atleast on this monitor 60hz but my game runs all from 50 to 300 fps based on what background programs i have open.

But then i check console, like 20-25 bullets made it after like 2 mags and im like, hmm.

hmmmmmm, and same with the machinegun w/e 100 ammo, so if running a synced monitor could help getting the server to recognise all bullets shot and hit atleast as i see it from my monitor, that could be some crazy improvements.

wasted my money on other things but im soon upgrading to 4k something with the next NV or AMD gpu's for maybe vega 20 to run on 7nm.

So do you run one? how's it like, ever done any comparisons? maybe i should do that if i get a freesync / gsync monitor myself.

Tuxedo_Mask

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Jun 2017
Germany
I use gsync. Which does not really matter. I am bad with and without Gsync :D

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018

I know the benefits im just trying to see if there is actual improvements in game for lets say firing 30 bullets a second and all being registered by the game, for me i can see the holes and hits on the zombie but when you check console for how many hits and damage you actually did, atleast on my 60hz 50 inch flatscreen the numbers are pretty trashy, i used to play on a gaming monitor before 1080p120hz no freesync or gsync but i had a much better time there.

Because when i upgrade to 4k i was hoping for 4k120 with something like titan V performance like 1180TI OC'd to the max.