Invalid speedox abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
Today, i just tell at seedox to stop blocking teammates and then he freezes me!!
There is nothing to say it's unbeliveable all this admins who can abuse of their power.

Seedox must be punished!

SpeedoX

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
27 Jun 2015
Hello avatar7228 aka. CEREAL KILLER o_O

I froze you because you are irritating both normal players and admins (me) both in game and in chat and you should learn a lesson. You should stop accusing people for rulebreaking when they aren't. You are clearly just provoking and trolling around which your latest gag and chat log indicates (insulting, provoking, trolling and more).

I have seen you a couple of times on the servers and you are very good to accuse people for rulebreaking when they aren't doing it.

You should stop doing all these things because next time it could be more than just a freeze.

Reactions: sxmity

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Yet another abuse report with no evidence whatsoever. Please if you make an abuse report make sure you got a demo or screenshot as proof otherwise we can't do anything.

Now i looked at your chat-log and it's all in caps-lock and fairly annoying to read, therefore the freeze was completely fair, if it was me i would have gagged you too.

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
the problem is you aren't adults. You are all too stupid, you act like kids that you are.

All you say is wrong but you know that kids. Stupid liars

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey hey, speedox and i just graduated from kindergarten, we're not kids anymore!

On a serious note, you need to stop accusing everybody of breaking the rules, if you see a rule breaker record a demo or take a screenshot and make a ban request, reporting an admin for doing his job won't do any good and stop the rule breakers.

Happy hunting

BANNED
23 Dec 2016
It's so easy to see you are kids. So now, as an adult, i tell you to stop abuse of your admin power childs

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
You surely do act like an adult. Speedox punished you rightfully therefore he did not abuse his rights. I will close this thread now as it's useless, if you see an admin abuse his rights for real then record a demo and make a proper abuse report.

Status
Not open for further replies.