spray logo 47

Nuntiuz Cudi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jan 2015
Man On the Moon
steamcommunity.com
oke ive been playing a lill recently and have used the 47 symbol. Some admins find that it looks simular to the swastika but ITS NOT!!!!
its from a rap group PRO ERA. Here is a wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Era the tab 47 logo

admins have been kicking me slapping me and telling me that they would ban me for this eventhough I have explained everythin about the logo itself they still think its a FCKIN GERMAN C*NT NAZI FLAG

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
ba00a0c3e4.png

this is not a nazi symbol

"47 logo controversy

The design of one of Pro Era's logos has sparked controversy due to its similarity to the Nazi flag. Like the Nazi flag, the sticker has a red field with a solid white circle. Instead of a swastika, the circular white field of the sticker contains a wolfsangel which is also associated with Nazism and Neo-Nazism and bears resemblance to the swastika. Stickers of the logo and graffiti of the symbol appear in numerous locations in Midwood, Brooklyn. The symbol is actually the number 47 with its digits joined together.[25]

According to local news station News 12 Brooklyn, the group has explained that the logo was designed the way it was to draw attention, and that the symbol resembles peace, love and balance, as with the swastika's significance in various religions. They say that it is supposed to be a spiritual symbol and not an offensive one. The symbol has been planted around Brooklyn in honor of Capital STEEZ.
"
source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pro_Era#47_logo_controversy

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
with all the nice images you can put on your spray, you prefer to use a controversial image that might upset people. I mean, it's not the smartest idea you can come up while playing in a game supposed to be fun and without politics and religion involved...

It's not a swastika indeed, but it's arguably not a great spray.

Reactions: TheRalle

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
its no relegion nor politics, its a rap group and the symbol 47 is made in honor of STEEZ. So no one need to be worried about.
it is controversial and the controversial part of it makes it political and religious. feel free to keep using it if that makes you happy, but you don't have my approval.

Reactions: TheRalle