Suggestion: All weapons for all teams on zombie servers

sgt.shephart

15 Nov 2014
hello,

since on zombie servers your enemy are the zombies as humans and the T and CT are merged into humans, wouldn't it be better to have the weapons merged into one ?
so you can buy ak, g3 sniper, mac10 and all T weapons as CT aswell the m4, tmp, aug and all the CT weapons as T.

im talking about this which i made myself some months ago:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/css-all-weapons-for-all-teams

(screenshots included)

i dont know if this works in MP, i have never tested it by myself and i have no testers, nor do i know how to start a server. i remember back some years ago, when i made similar script changes on the weapons (i changed theyr damage so all weapons were mainly 1-2 shot to kill someone) and i started my own server via dedicated server and launching this script. the server was public and random people joined after a time and they could play without problems and they had the weapon changes on my server too without downloading anything.

Reactions: yyy

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I don't suppert this to be honest, humans have the benefits already, as they win most rounds. If this plugin would be added then the humans would be able to get the best combo of weapons every round, as IMO the good thing about starting as t is the dual elites, and the good thing about starting as ct is the tmp/autosniper.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
This might be a good idea for different kind of gamemodes, but it doesn't suit our zombiemod very well. Imagine if everyone had TMPs and duals.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com