Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
So with the new computer/server there is a possibility for more 24/7 Surf servers to be added to the set of servers already up. Any suggestions that you guys have feel free to post them here, and maybe your suggestion will result in a new 24/7 server :D

Devin

Donator
27 Jan 2016
Fargo ND USA
I would honestly like some more tier 2 or 3 maps since we dont have to many of those and feel like it would be nice

Dev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
23 Feb 2016
I actually have a few suggestions.
For a new tier one server I recommend surf_borderlands. Its a bit more difficult than beginner and about as difficult as rookie. Another tier one server is surf_derpis_ksf. Its a decently fun and slightly difficult map but its not super hard and people can have fun with it.

My final suggestion is a harder map on the rotation. For NA we only really have Elysium as a diffcult map. Even tho many people havent beaten it i still think showing love to your higher skilled surfers would be cool. So i suggest Surf_Omnific as the final suggestion.
This is all i recommend at the moment. I might have more later.

Water

BANNED
20 Sep 2015
Great White North
To be honest omnific would be an ok suggestion but based off the people who play on the servers, no one will beat it. Most of the time it'll be idle.

If we had a Mix server with T3-6 or even t3-5, that had a good rotation of maps, would be fun as well as giving the players an incentive to gain better surf skills and knowledge of how to do certain aspects of it.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
how about tier1 maps? we can try to serve all tier1 maps (that are good) and also add more variety of tier2-3-4-5 maps. perhaps mixing them up in different mix servers

Shakarump

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Feb 2016
Canada
I do think that we have an absence of tiers 2 and 3 maps, so I think those could help the most.

JakeDnD

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
24 Nov 2015
i just want a 24/7 rebel resistance, more maps on current mix, and a t3+ mix

Water

BANNED
20 Sep 2015
Great White North
Bumping the idea of the T3+ server again, it's something I think would bring good players into the community,( not to say there aren't any atm ).

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Easy and absurdly short map, you can go for 25 second fast runs, or be able to get a 1 minute time because you went slow. People like it because even if you screw up or go slow or don't get the boost off the start you can still finish the map easily

Water

BANNED
20 Sep 2015
Great White North
If we're going to go the route of just a 24/7 server and no mix server, kitsune_2 might be a decent pick, it's fairly new and
semi-challenging with 4 bonuses.

Devin

Donator
27 Jan 2016
Fargo ND USA
I have actually been looking for a server to play kitsune 2 would be interesting and honestly we have a lot of excess servers that arent really used for example overgrowth what if we were to change that server to something like a t2-t4 mix map server? Just an idea.

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
mesa 2 would be a good map to add as well as the circus one which i forgot the full name of, its very fun to play

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I'm gonna guess by mesa 2 he is referring to mesa_mine as many people don't seem to realize aether is technically mesa_aether. Also I agree surf_funhouse blows

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
No I am saying a lot of people don't seem to realize mesa_aether is a mesa map :p