Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
**LOTS OF SWEARING, HOLD YOUR PANTS**

Not sure how many of you will watch or even know about The Big Lez Show, but here on some factors.

- Sassy is an all round legend and can shape the universe to whatever he wants/go to which ever dimension he feels
- Lez is a fucking sick cunt
aye but sadly he died. RIP Lez
- Quinton will probably have something to do with getting Lez back
- The Gooch Gun has much value, as explained in a minute.
- Clarence is a dick, but he is the main reason the whole outbreak actually started. fuck you clarence.
- The others (Mike Nolan, Donny the Dealer, Scruffy, Wayno, Ellis Warnington, Sergio Warnington) all play their own part, but it isn't really talked about, Mike is the only one that really gets involved out of those. The rest are pretty much innit for the skits missions and adventures.

Now. I dunno what you will think (if any of you will watch it), but I think that sassy will do some fucking skits shit and bring back lez. Reason? Sassy has always been the one to do some fucking weird shit and make things happen. He basically predicted Lez's death anyway, didn't he? "heaps of skitz karma" or "if you kill Nortan that's just gonna come back and bite you mate. It's the nature of the universe mate. What you put out there, will come back to you" What's saying he wouldn't bring him back? Not to be funny or anything, but it's not really "The Big Lez Show" without "Big Lez".

Clarence? Fuck Clarence. Clarence was the whole reason this fucking outbreak basically started. Stupid dog shit couldn't hold a fucking vile.

The Gooch Gun. I'm not gonna type all of this,, instead I'll redirect you to a sub reddit, explaining the importance of the Gooch Gun.
> https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBigLezShow/comments/b9flgm/the_gooch_gun/ <

Mike Nolan. Has his own series, and it rocks. Everyone loves it, being frank. There's not many theories behind him. He is a sparky, carpenter, bricky, fucking mayor. You name it, he probably does it. He's been on pretty much all the main skits adventures and never fails to impress. Cunt needs a fucking brewskie and to take off his high vis. (if you don't get it, he wears his high vis to the pub after work to show he's a working man and deserves it. He believes that people that go in their in smart clothes during the day look like dickheads and gets dirty looks).

The others. The others are basically just there for the skits fucking adventures. They have all played some part in helping lez succeed in the past, but it isn't really looked at. Still though, they all deserve a medal. Fucking heroes.

Dunno what you lot think, but it has been a sick cunt ride eh. Doubt any will understand any of this so I'll post it on the Reddit anyways, but yeah, cheers.

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I love the effort you want to, I'd encourage people to watch the show from start to finish but only if they've smoked an adequate amount of cannabinoids beforehand ;)

Don't forget spoilers though!

Reactions: Daley

Daley

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
5 Jan 2017
I love the effort you want to, I'd encourage people to watch the show from start to finish but only if they've smoked an adequate amount of cannabinoids beforehand ;)

Don't forget spoilers though!
Would hate to spoil it for people. I've watched it since it came out and would like other people to watch it to be honest. Hoping Jarred spices it up in the next season to bring the sick cunt himself Leslie back.

Tip: take the advice from dPexx and smoke a doobskin before you watch, it will make your experience a whole lot better trust me.