The untold mystery of Dhoudz long knife.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums

Manny proboly has a quation - why it called Dhoudz long knife? Basicly we love this dude - he is cool mate and to honor his name we call long distance kills from zombies in name of him to bring positivity in place when situation can feel bad .
This bug/ error / glitch ( normal distance cuting from zombie in short period of time when it shoud be longer time to cut distance) happens for reasons as i have notice gaming here in last 2 years are :
1) /zstuck use when manny gamers stuck in one place or runs trought each other and that is when ;
2) FPS go up making some errors on screen from gamer 1st person look in game and as well ;
3) PING goes sky rocket hight for short period about 3-5 and than goes back to normal and sometimes you not even notice this ping or fps and all even looks good but server got in that short period of time this small "crashes" causing zombie look like traveling in time where is unhuman reaction need in time when need to show any resistence to avoid death.
4) gamer personal conection speed ( ping) here is not match to say ;
5) The server hosting place i don't want sound negative cuz i have huge respect thay keep alive this free server and some personnel try hard to make us come and disapier from life things what daily our minds bothers each of us .
I wish to everyone amazing game and took this all with positive note and try enjoy each other compony in game with less hate .

Long live Dhoudz long Knife!

• Haha
Reactions: Джем and SyntX