The Zombie Hunting Server Has Issues

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Spells, 1 Aug 2020.

1. Spells

Spells Active Member

Hi all,

Yes, the server has many issues. When I first started playing the experience was great. However, in past months this has changed dramatically because:

- players with questionable skills: no recoil weapons, a lot of shotgun damage from indirect shots, starts shooting before the 7 seconds grace period, unusual jumping capabilities;

- extreme lack of fair play: shooting zombies into CTs, edging, blocking shots, blocking players, destroying barricades, shooting of props;

- some maps are absolutely disgusting to play on: we are not here to waste or time running and jogging, good special maps are rare, if any;

- admins turning a blind eye to a lot of things, I think some of them are unfit to carry out their duties;

The V1 server is always empty, although in the past there were people there too. This should give a lot of think about to owners.

I feel bad for those who donated money because there is no warranty of customer service.

It s such a pity player experience became so awful, the basic idea is quite nice...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.