time of mapchange too short

sgt.shephart

15 Nov 2014
hello,

on the zombie servers, the time of one map is too short. one map should run about 40 min - 1 hour.

currently, the time is not enough to explore some maps you never played. also since most of the players are just pressing random buttons when the mapvote appear, the chance that they select a bad map is high so we should have more time to play the currently map which may be better than the map that come after mapvote/mapchange and still if people dont like a map, they can rock the vote.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello,

I agree with you that the timeleft for a map is very low, but it's a map rotation so you can replay it later :)

Also EH did something to prevent the "random pushing button", they removed the possibility to select the 2 and 3, this forces the player to look @ the map list and actually select one he likes.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Extending the time per map will not happen, or I don't think so at least. Playing the same map for 30-60min will get boring. RTV never wins anyway with 64 players. Besides, the maps keep rotating so you'll have a chance to explore the map you wish over and over again.

sgt.shephart

15 Nov 2014
Hello,

I agree with you that the timeleft for a map is very low, but it's a map rotation so you can replay it later :)

Also EH did something to prevent the "random pushing button", they removed the possibility to select the 2 and 3, this forces the player to look @ the map list and actually select one he likes.

players are pressing always 4

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I agree, I also press 4 cause it's often the map I want to play (4way etc..)