unban me lmao

eza

11 Aug 2011
Hey, i got banned today cause i said the admin "sucked". Because everytime he said anythung on the server, it was a bad thing. He didnt even talked nice to the players on the server. And the result was, i got banned in a fucking week? A WEEK?! In my opinion, its really ridiculous... But im not an admin. I understand that he banned me, but a week is so lame.

Name on the server: eza #TrekServers.dk
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:38606513

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.ph ... mid&Submit

I've been banned in a hour again, and my conclusion is, that i wont tell an admin or another player that he sucks...
I really hope that im getting unbanned today atleast. Im taking on boarding school on sunday, so i quit gaming n shit (its not an excuse)

cya.. MAYBE?

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
I talked to anorm & yea, he'll unban you today evening. But don't get me wrong, i'd ban you for a week aswell for the things u said !

"Its just a little kid toxic, i dont understand why small kids is getting admin in here.. Its so ridiculous -.-."
"Anorm? Why the hell are you admin on this server? You are fucking annoying,..."
"Anorm, dont they miss you in the kindergarten??."
"Admin you suck."
"you suck anorm."
"bitch."

just sayin'

eza

11 Aug 2011
Koboldmaki said:
I talked to anorm & yea, he'll unban you today evening. But don't get me wrong, i'd ban you for a week aswell for the things u said !

"Its just a little kid toxic, i dont understand why small kids is getting admin in here.. Its so ridiculous -.-."
"Anorm? Why the hell are you admin on this server? You are fucking annoying,..."
"Anorm, dont they miss you in the kindergarten??."
"Admin you suck."
"you suck anorm."
"bitch."

just sayin'
Yeah that was wrong to say all those stuff... Sorry :)
Thanks for unban, im waiting! :D

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I like it how people come on this forum asking for unbans claiming they did next to nothing, then get proven wrong by the blatent evidence lifted from the logs.
I would have done the same thing for the record.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
well.. tbh a silence would do it for me.. just my opinion tho