Handled+ Unban please spray

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
Please tell me. My chat banned. Why on some maps I can write, and some? Is it a failure, or not completely unban?
If you unban my chat, thank you. From now on I will be more careful in its use)))

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Yes your chat is permanently banned as you continued insulting our players in russian - this question was already answered here. I gave you a last warning by banning your chat 6 months ago, but soon after this 6 months gag had expired you deserved your 19th gag by heavily insulting in Cyrillic.

Regarding your answer and your gag history I have to tell you (again): Your gag will not be lifted, because it's hard to believe you after 19 missed chances. Get a new copy of the game if you want to have a 20th (chat) chance.

Regarding your spray: Meet me (or any other admin) in game - we will check. But also know: If you will ever use a spray again which violates our rules again there wont be another chance.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
... moved from abuse reports to unban request section.

4 Jan 2017
Russian Federation
I asked if the chat was working today. It must have been a glitch.

And the fact that I insulted Your players in the Cyrillic alphabet. That's it. They deserved it because they insulted me, the Russians and my Russian President in Cyrillic. And insulted it, calling their nicknames in the game against Russia. Those bastards know the Cyrillic alphabet. You have enough idiots on your server that don't follow the rules. And I'm not the one to teach you and tell you why you're turning a blind eye.

That's all... This topic is closed. I'm not asking you to break up your chat, and I'm not going to apologize. I'm honest with myself. And your rules are double standards.
This is a stupid proposal-for the sake of one server to change a copy of the game. The most ridiculous joke.
Ok.

Last edited: