Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Hello, you have played on our servers for such a long time, and you have never respected any of our rules, I can't remember how many times I've had to warn you or seen other admins warn you about the same things over and over again.
I've been told from the higher ups in our community to permanently ban you, as you already know what you're doing and don't seem to care at all about any of our rules.

From my opinion, you've had enough warning and I'm tired of warning you constantly.
Unless the Head admins/Special admins has a different opinion about your ban or wants to reduce it, I'm not gonna remove it.

Sucks to see honestly, such simple rules to keep the gameplay smooth and you manage to almost break them all.

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Update: We're giving you a last chance AllEyez, I reduced the ban to one week starting now. Please show us we didn't do it for nothing.
Once the ban expires, please play and respect our rules and there won't be any further problems.

Personally, I don't think you will. But I'm hoping you will prove me wrong. This is the last chance you will get.

Regards,