Handled+ Unban Request: CundA.

HundM

18 Dec 2011
Ingame name CundA.
SteamID STEAM_0:1:421062748

Ban reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=CundA&Submit=Search
Unban reason
Dear Admin Team,

today I was banned by the admin KURD for "multihacking". Well I'm sure, everyone who has a good player experience, can confirm that I am not hacking after you reviewed my demo. Incidentally, I want to mention that I am playing CSS since 2010. Also I want to mention, that I'm playing aim_deagle clocklike, to improve and hold my skills.

I've done a few mistakes in the past, but as you can see I was clean for 2 years already. Moreover, you can see in my bans before, that there never was a demo which really proved that I was aimbotting. I can confirm that I've used bunnyhop scripts like macro (Autohotkey) back in the days, but I've never used any aimbots etc. I feel unfair treated, and KURD you know me how you can even think that I am hacking?

Thanks for taking your time and reading this.

Best regards
CundA.

Last edited:

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
The ban stays. I can come with more proofs if needed ;)

HundM

18 Dec 2011
Show me some evidence Mr. Biji. I want a higher admin to take a look at my demo please!

HundM

18 Dec 2011

Schobi is not a high ranked admin. Moreover, KURD you are not allowed to just say ban stays. A higher ranked admin has to look at the thread, as I'm not not pleased with the ban and your opinion. However, I'm asking myself how you guys let such a inexperienced guy being an admin. I'm pretty sure, an experienced player would confirm immediately that I'm not hacking.

Last edited:

KURD

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
7 Oct 2010
upload_2018-5-11_23-57-47.png

"inexperienced guy". Dude. The ban Stays.

Reactions: Mighty_Mo'

HundM

18 Dec 2011
You're not a high ranked admin and you do not have the permisson to say that. A high admin needs to confirm the ban.

HundM

18 Dec 2011

Please keep to the point, we're talking about the demo above and about me "cheating" on the Server Elite-Hunterz.

You can't just mix things together. I'll give you an example. You're a good guy at home, your parents love you. However, in school you're a molester. I want to clarify that only if you behave yourself somewhere else different, it doesn't mean that you can't be someone else somewhere else. This refors to my situation right now. Only because I have done dumb things on other servers, it doesn't have to mean that I'm doing these things on Elite HunterZ.

And i'm saying again, the demo you've made proves nothing. And again, we're talking about me cheating on Elite-HunterZ and everything I said was applied to Elite-HunterZ.

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
So After reviewing the demo I can state that you're indeed using an aimbot (part can be seen at tick 22700)

The ban STAYS

I hope that the answer from an "higher admin" pleases you.

Also in case I may be "inexperienced", you can check the internet archives of www.steambans.com and find my name on the bottom , I was junior admin there for around 2 years.

Cheers.

HundM

18 Dec 2011
That's called flickshot. Sad that you think you have experience. And as you said, you have been a Junior-Admin, that explains that your experience was to low to be a normal Admin.

Here a example for a flickshot, the same Shit I have done on tick 22700.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
- You were given ranks by the time you spent on the community
- You were way too young to even know about SteamBans
- I've been playing CS:S for over 12 years
- I've tried cheats myself back in 2007-2008
- Ban stays
- I've final word

Sixau

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
6 Apr 2010
Please keep to the point, we're talking about the demo above and about me "cheating" on the Server Elite-Hunterz.

You can't just mix things together. I'll give you an example. You're a good guy at home, your parents love you. However, in school you're a molester. I want to clarify that only if you behave yourself somewhere else different, it doesn't mean that you can't be someone else somewhere else. This refors to my situation right now. Only because I have done dumb things on other servers, it doesn't have to mean that I'm doing these things on Elite HunterZ.

And i'm saying again, the demo you've made proves nothing. And again, we're talking about me cheating on Elite-HunterZ and everything I said was applied to Elite-HunterZ.

You have previously connected to the servers on 7 different accounts, 3 of which are VAC-banned.

Reactions: KURD and Xylon

HundM

18 Dec 2011
I will come back asap, and I hope this time I will not get banned by a jealous admin. Sad that people get banned for playing good.

Cya