Handled+ Unban Request Epi

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198017094464/

This is more like a ban change request, because i used bhop, but why perm :(
I got PERM banned for using bhop lol
, pls change this to 1, 2, 3 weeks/months idc...but why perm lol?
Yes i used... since A LOT OF ppl are using it, even some of the admins are using makro....!
But okay still, its not an excuse .

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
You already got banned 3 times before for using bhop macro, that is why you got a perm ban this time. But you never requested an unban before for bhop macro so I think I could give you one more chance. I reduced the ban to 3 months so half of the time is almost over. But keep in mind that next time we see you using bhop macro, you will probably get perm ban that will stay! ;-)

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Epilogue i'm pretty sure none of our admins use macro, if you think someone does please make a demo and make an abuse report. Anyway as this is your fourth ban for macro it usually means you get a permanent ban, the bans for macro go for 1 day then 1 week then 1 month then perm, you're lucky dataworm reduced the length especially since you also tried to join back with this foolish name
REfRFCD.png

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
You already got banned 3 times before for using bhop macro, that is why you got a perm ban this time. But you never requested an unban before for bhop macro so I think I could give you one more chance. I reduced the ban to 3 months so half of the time is almost over. But keep in mind that next time we see you using bhop macro, you will probably get perm ban that will stay! ;-)
Oke thanks, appreciate it..

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
Epilogue i'm pretty sure none of our admins use macro, if you think someone does please make a demo and make an abuse report. Anyway as this is your fourth ban for macro it usually means you get a permanent ban, the bans for macro go for 1 day then 1 week then 1 month then perm, you're lucky dataworm reduced the length especially since you also tried to join back with this foolish name
REfRFCD.png
Oh be sure that i will..
Server is filled with makro users, like i said THATS why i used it too (its no excuse but still).
Also admins.. But that will be okay