ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Ingame name fuku
SteamID STEAM_0:0:117693287

Ban reason teaming
Unban reason
I did not team ......
I've seen the demos ... and I do not appear in any ... with the team killing .... unban request for invalid demo ...

Zeidrich

25 Jan 2014
Perhaps you should view this one, my friend.

Attachments

• teamkill3_2.dem
    9.4 MB · Views: 218

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
Mmmm ......... where are your demos ??? Those where you also did teamkilling ??? Lurid noob, you too will come ban ...

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Bannable offences: ZombieMod Servers

1. Cheating
  2. Reconnecting to avoid death
  3. Exploiting the game
  4. Killing teammates on Purpose
  5. Macros/Hotkeys/Scripts
  6. Teaming/Not following the game objective
  7. Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
  8. Destroying barricades
  9. Afk faking is allowed
  10. 4way: Platform camping
  11. cbble: Roof camping
Your ban reason states "Teaming" which clearly shows in the demo. Also adding, this is your fourth ban for the same reason. The ban stays unless SPA/HA says otherwise. If you believe someone is breaking the rules, record a demo and report them at the forums.

Reactions: Zeidrich

BoMbAsTiK

26 Feb 2017
Russia
I'm sorry if did something wrong,please unban me. I promise it won't happen again,although he did not know what.Enissay I had about you the other opinion,the best.Once again I apologize and remove the ban .

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
But we all were playing that way .. he too ... but he and so much nub that his demos do not charge it .... it's ok

Zeidrich

25 Jan 2014
I apologize for the late response, and I hope I am still posting this appropriately. In the interest of transparency I went through my demos because I did remember knifing elephant into a teammate. I did not intend to kill the teammate however, I am still guilty. I'm sure I will be punished if an Admin deems it necessary

Attachments

• teamkill3_3.dem
    7.8 MB · Views: 255
Reactions: Dataworm

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I apologize for the late response, and I hope I am still posting this appropriately. In the interest of transparency I went through my demos because I did remember knifing elephant into a teammate. I did not intend to kill the teammate however, I am still guilty. I'm sure I will be punished if an Admin deems it necessary

Hello, it's a bit awkward, but thank you for reporting yourself ?

It clearly shows maturity from you, but I'm afraid we can't proceed to a ban as no one reported you for this, actually it's nice to report yourself, but it'd be stupid to ban you, unless you really want to get banned, but c'mon..

Zeidrich

25 Jan 2014
haha... Yeah I am worried that I will get a temp ban (if someone was to complain). My conscience screams at me if I do anything that makes me feel bad so here we are.

ƑüƘü

13 Mar 2017
Italy
But what sweet you are ... so your demo does not put it ?? We broke all the rules you included ..
I assume my responsibilities, and you ???

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
But what sweet you are ... so your demo does not put it ?? We broke all the rules you included ..
I assume my responsibilities, and you ???

Please, the case has been closed, if you wish to report Zeidrich make a ban request (of course making a ban request with the demo he provided won't work)