Handled Unban Request: ghssanyhea

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Ingame name ghssanyhea
SteamID ghssanyhea

Ban reason teaming killng
Unban reason
the elevator i try to avoid the guy who trying to kill me i think the russain man but i did't mean to jump deliberate on him !! but i just want to show him that's he can't kill me and he insistent to jump to my head and kill me

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
datatwon thought that i am the one who want to team killing but it's not me u know guys i don't do this things because my last ban !!

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
so it's not good to give ban as well he is the one who come after me and trying every time to kill me !!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi ghssanyhea,
when your intention was not teamkilling, why you kept staying in that elevator all the time moving up and down with it several times while you saw others are teamkilling there the whole time? ;-)

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
i just get mad from that player he insistent to to do his thing even i swear that was my point to avoid his jumping to my head noy teamkillg

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
i do saw other players with him too but i get to elevator everytime and see players do like this so can try them this not working with me i stopped breaking rules in this i did't mean to teamkillng i swear :(

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
datatawn u saw me moveing up and dawn in the same place and i did't go to him he went to me many times

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah I was just curious to hear your argumentation first. You neither reported them nor made any attempt to get away from that 'hot area'. But as you said I saw you staying in that edge most of the time and mainly jumping in a defensive way and those players were obviously stupid enough to get themselves killed when trying to kill you. I believe your story and therefore removed your ban but I guess it would be more wisely to either report it or avoid staying and jumping there so long without any visible reason. =)
See ya around mate!

Reactions: ghssanyhea

Andy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Jan 2017
Russia, Moscow
Dataworm, did you tried to make plugin or something for player protection on this kind of maps, where you can be killed easily with elevator and other stuff?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
The previous version of this map didn't have that bug. In fact that teamkilling now just works as a result of another bugfix where players could hide under the elevator and zombies were unable to reach these players. From my point of view that old bug was better than this teamkilling now cause it was easier to track who misbehaves and at least no 'innocent' players got killed. But it is not my call to decide which bug is the better solution and so far I am not sure if there is a fix for both issues at the same time. Maybe it would be a solution when the elevator only makes 10hp damage per second if it gets blocked but I fear that could also be misused by zombies to block the elevators movement for some time...

@WolfRam

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Dron-Elektron please make a thread or post somewhere else about this issue, this unban request is not the right place to discuss it.