Handled Unban Request: hangover_kebab

kebab

7 Dec 2018
Ingame name hangover_kebab
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5251864

Ban reason Teaming
Unban reason
I was not teaming and I've also replied to the thread .why ban me when my name wasn't even submitted in the ban request . Please have a look at the demo . its in the ban request thread .

kebab

7 Dec 2018
Why was I banned (VANKBA) was blocking other players I was CT trying to shoot the zombies that were trying to reach me and person who submitted the request didn't even mentioned my name also you can clearly see other zombies name that were blocking . How come i'm banned for doing what I was meant to do shoot zombies I don't think this ban is fair .

Regards
Kebab

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello.
I'm the admin who banned you. I also gave you a reply to the other thread, so I will copy paste what I replied and add more.
" You're always supposed to shoot the zombies, as well as the zombies are supposed to infect the human.
Therefore, teaming is almost never one sided, as in this case you should have shot the zombie blocking other zombies.
Or what do you think it looks like, when one way to reach you is being blocked by a zombie and you're not shooting the blocking zombie? - Teaming.
"
You're correct, that there was also other zombies who were trying to help you, but their names are pretty much unreachable and in my eyes Vankba was the main blocker.
And as mentioned, you didn't shoot any of the other zombies helping you by blocking, which makes you look even a bit more worse.
You should have shot the zombies who were trying to help you. That's all.

Due to this being your first ban, and your first unbanrequest, I've reduced your ban to 3 hours.
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:5251864&advType=steamid

Naslund

25 Mar 2019
Canada
I'm the one who submitted the demo of the one zombie who was blocking. FWIW, Kebab was shooting that zombie before the demo started as well. He'd shoot the zombie, they'd fall off the lip and then just jump back onto the lip.

Reactions: kebab