Unban Request: It's only a prank, bro!

futox

19 Jan 2016
Name: It's only a prank, bro!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11177528

Ban reason: Unknown (sprayban)

Unban reason: Used the following spray:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160126/pino1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I know I am a nobody here, guys. That is ok, but still...for the love of the players if somebody is dancing on the limits of your rules should not be handled like this. Modify your server rules then. I got sprayban for stuff like these (SFW Pron, Mario paint coverup on a pron scene) but by your definition it ok to go. So for the proper justicement please make it more clear in your rules, and rule max = still legal, just to note.

(note to this all, even pron (r <=> o) is a forbidden word on the forum...but the word is not dirty to itself, especially on an area when disgusting bans or whatever...guys I would even help, but I mostly get ignorance. The only good thing was Sophie tried to help me 2 days ago (from admin side). As looking at me or for example looking az Kenzo, got banned because "shoot objects to another player". And Kenzo is not a newcommer...I mean where is the friendly and funny atmosphere? Maybe u gonna loose some good folks on this way, dear EH. Regards

Also after 5 beers, laught and forgive about my english, I am horrified rereading my comments.

If you handle me as EH limit tester, then I am here for help, but please, make it all clear and simple.

Once Ghandi said... Forgiving me is the proof of threefiddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Should this be closed? I checked the bans and you seem to be unbanned.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
Riiiight, I will check that.

futox

19 Jan 2016
Well, "I was there", 2 days later when I saw you with the playername Havoc, told you in chat (and once in adminchat) that I'm that futox guy, can you please remove sprayban? Nothing happened since that (like 5-6 days ago). Oh well...I hope for the best: you just forgot it.