Handled+ Unban Request: K4marad

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Umm...is using a steelseries keyboard consider a macro?

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hi, I banned you for using a bunnyhop + "fire" macro.

Players bind macros on keyboard/mouse which is not allowed on our servers cause it gives you advantage.

Ban stays.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Ok, i do have a "delay fire" bind on my mouse, but that is thru the mouses software (Logitech 502) and on space bar it just takes a jump and translates into jump + duck.
Is that jump + duck consider an advantage?
Ask your head admin to add to his rule list "no macros" if it is consider an "advantage". It is NOT specified in your servers rules.
Also, cfg files are consider advantages? Be sure to add that one to if so.
Here are the rules for our servers:

Global rules of Elite Hunterz:

* English/German only.
* No cheats/hacks.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
If you type !rules in game you will see which rules we have, it specifically says no hotkeys/macros

jump+duck is not against any rules.

macro is a jump/shooting bind you're using which gains an unfair advantage therefore it is forbidden on most servers including ours. Please remove those binds if you want to play on our servers again.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Fire bind has already been removed from mouse and i´m glad that i can still use jump+duck.
One more question so i am sure that is ok with the rules. If i bind a keyboard key for jump, lets say key "j" but i bind it so that when pressed it will cycle the jump command, meaning that while pressed the in game character will jump as long as the key is being kept press. Is that consider a macro/advantage?

Last edited: