Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Wolf

3 Dec 2018
Ingame name ƁŁ₳₢Ҝ ƜѲŁ₣™ ツ
SteamID STEAM_0:0:455801940

Ban reason Aimbot
Unban reason
I was banned by the Northern Light administrator stating that I was using aimbot.
I was playing with the desert eagle to train my vision and then I was banished. If you fix it right, there have been a few desert eagle shots that I hit or maybe none.
To shoot with the P90, just put it down while firing and it gets better.
Please review my demo they recorded, I do not use aimbot and no other hack, review it right.
See me playing more times and you will see that I do not use hack

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello.
Me and other admins have also reviewed the demo and agree that you're cheating on the demo.
No need for excuses. Your ban is going to stay unless a Headadmin thinks otherwise.

Reactions: NorthernLight

Black Wolf

3 Dec 2018
But this print nothing proves that I am cheater. How can you just banish me for this demo?

Black Wolf

3 Dec 2018
But I was not using aimbot, you notice I'm shooting the deagle and see how many shots I hit. CSS game for years and I'm very good at what I do, see me playing more often before banning me unfairly, I was not using aimbot.
Like you said, it makes no sense for me to use deagle instead of p90 to shoot.
If I used aimbot, it would not make sense I'm shooting with the deagle

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Since i was on the server aswell when NothernLight recorded the demo, i'm going to share my opinion about your ban.

The demo is quite short but is still showing you using cheats when your weapon p90 is shaking in an unnatural way. This is a clear indication of aimbots. As you were playing with deagle, i find it rather difficult to judge if you are using any kind of illegal aim assistance. Yet, the proof is enough, so the ban is legit and will stay.

You are/were spending a lot of time on our servers (up to 7 hours per day). So, I'm wondering if you haven't been caught all the time or if you tried cheats for the first time?

Black Wolf

3 Dec 2018
My bulls eye is very good, very small and when I shoot I put the sights down. I always watch videos on YouTube how to shoot without shaking too much. The shaking of the gun does not disturb me, because I know how to shoot. Watch me play more often and see how I shoot.

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
This case has been handled. The video was reviewed by many experienced CS:S players. Please refrain from using illegal software in our community, if you ever decide to buy another version of CS:S. Your unban request is denied.

Kind Regards

Special Admin
AsH

Status
Not open for further replies.