Handled+ Unban Request: Makfly

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
Ingame name Makfly
SteamID [U:1:41035221]

Ban reason rejoigning
Unban reason
Hey I know I’m not the most loved player here and I made a lot of mistakes but your server is fun and I liked it. it's cool to see that zombie mod is still alive on css , I have this nostalgia that wants me to go back on css and it will be cool if I could play on your server again. I'm currently ban 6 month which seems very long to me, and because I have already an account ban perm on your server (SInce 2016 [U:1:33561018] with which I have never cheated but that’s okay ) all my other accounts are automatically perma ban because of [SourceSleuth] .

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hey Makfly,

my decision wasnt based on sympathy. It's about fair play and time to learn from your mistakes (blocking, teaming, rejoining, leaving to avoid death and punishment). Don't you think it's time to reconsider your playstyle?

To ensure you got enough time to think about what mistakes you made (15 bans!) and learning from it I've chosen a ban length of 6 months and 5 months later it's length still sounds proper to me. To be honest I do not really trust in 16th chances, that's why I wont unban you.

Nevertheless your ban will expire next month, know there wont be many more chances...