Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Oct 2014
Ingame name meh
SteamID STEAM_0:0:19268053

Ban reason "aimbot"
Unban reason
Hi guys,

Just got another perm from my good friend Dataworm. Checked the demo and if that's what you call an aimbot it must be a pretty bad one. Anyway hope someone else can look at the demo and give their opinion on it.

Thanks!

Reactions: Tommy Tank

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi Shazzer,

I just saw afterwards that it was you. I would also like to let one of our experts take a look at it since I am obviously not an expert and just started using those tools to display hitboxes and impacts. However there were some very suspicious shots, especially around ~1:20. I added screenshots of 2 situations in which you can when you just shot and short after at what places the bullets hit the zombie. There is quite a large offset but still all or most of the bullets hit the zombie quite perfectly. Doesn't look to me like this is some lucky m3 spreading where some bullets still hit the target.

Sorry in advance if I am missing something, hope we can get feedback from our experts very quickly!

20180530120208_1.jpg
20180530120210_1.jpg
20180530120307_1.jpg
20180530120309_1.jpg

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
As it's an Unban request I'm able to speak here.

As you can clearly see that it does look suspicious fair enough. Shazzer is an experienced player for a bit of time.
Don't forget that even when spectating the players, spectating can be off at times. I go to spec sometimes watch a person playing and wonder how he is hitting enemies/objects when they're aiming off of the target.

Can I also ask if you @Dataworm, Could you attach the Demo dispite it may being on the SourceBans

Thank you for reading and understanding

Tommy Tank

Reactions: shazzer

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
@Tommy Tank:
I think the rules for unban/ungag requests are similar to ban/gag requests. Nevertheless from my point of view your feedback in this case was fine. I also know that he is an experienced player, ex admin and very active and I just started observing him because I had no clue who he is in the beginning and another admin asked me to observe him for cheats. He was suspected several times for bhop script but nobody was able to proof it and as far as I know he was never suspected for aimbot.

So yeah I really might be wrong on this one but the mentioned situation partially shown in the screenshots are still a bit weird, so I think someone should still take a look over it. However since he is an old and active player I think we could make an exception and handle the situation this way: @shazzer I would unban you temporary so you can keep playing cause you already had enough breaks due to invalid bans. However we still wait for the experts and if they should consider that this is really an aimbot then we would re-enable the ban but otherwise of course you will stay unbanned.

Reactions: Tommy Tank

Tommy Tank

27 May 2018
United Kingdom
@Dataworm

Just to make sure that I don't get into trouble this is what is said in the rules.

ONLY the gagged player and the admin who gagged him is allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.

This is why I said what I said, on the other hand it's Admins/HA/SPA's choice whether it stays and personally i think it should not stay but it's all of your choices

Thank you for reading and understanding

Tommy Tank

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
@Tommy Tank you can't post here, I know the feeling to post your own opinion is strong, trust me I've been there, but unless the request is involving you or posted by you, you should not be posting on it