Mono

30 Jun 2016
Ingame name Monopol
SteamID STEAM_0:0:42320012

Ban reason Teamkilling
Unban reason
__GERMAN____
Guten tag liebe Elite hunterz community
Ich wurde leider wegen teamkilling gebannt, leider hatte mein Bruder mit meinem Acount gespielt. wo ich nun die Demo gelesen und den Ban gesehen habe habe ich mir meinen bruder direkt zur Brust genommen.

Ich endschuldige mich für die sache was Passiert ist, und würde die leute gerne Endschädigen.

Ich bin ein Stamm Spieler von euren Servern und würde mich freuen wenn ich wieder drauf Spielen könnte , und ich werde mich an eure Regeln halten!

Mit Freundlichen Gruß

Monopol

PS: Leider ging es nicht in dem anderen Forum zu Posten deswegen habe ich es hier Gepostet!

____ English____

Hello dear Elite hunterz community Unfortunately I was banned because of teamkilling, unfortunately my brother had played with my Acount. Where I read the demo and saw the Ban, I took my brother right to my chest. I apologize for what happened, and would gladly end up harming people. I am a tribe player from your servers and would be happy if I could play on it again and I will stick to your rules! With friendly greetings monopoly
Hello dear Elite hunterz community Unfortunately I was banned because of teamkilling, unfortunately my brother had played with my Acount. Where I read the demo and saw the Ban, I took my brother right to my chest. I apologize for what happened, and would gladly end up harming people. I am a tribe player from your servers and would be happy if I could play on it again and I will stick to your rules! With friendly greetings monopoly
Hello dear Elite hunterz community Unfortunately I was banned because of teamkilling, unfortunately my brother had played with my Acount. Where I read the demo and saw the Ban, I took my brother right to my chest. I apologize for what happened, and would gladly end up harming people. I am a tribe player from your servers and would be happy if I could play on it again and I will stick to your rules! With friendly greetings Monopol

Unfortunately, it was not possible to write in the unban forum so I wrote it here

I Say Again Soory Soory Soory

Reactions: Hammaplayz

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Status
Not open for further replies.