Handled Unban Request: N o N a M e

N o N a M e

15 Apr 2019
Ingame name N o N a M e
SteamID STEAM_0:1:40301368

Ban reason Teaming Banned by Admin h1dden
Unban reason
hallo ich schwöre euch hab nicht absichtlicht teaming gemacht das werde ich auch niemals machen..ich würde mich freuen die sperrung aufgehoben wird danke..

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'546
1'145
Zombieland
hallo ich schwöre euch hab nicht absichtlicht teaming gemacht das werde ich auch niemals machen..ich würde mich freuen die sperrung aufgehoben wird danke..
= hello I swear I wasnt teaming on purpose and I will never ever.. I'd be glad if the ban was lifted, thank you..

Reactions: ceddy67 and h1dden

h1dden

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
Hello, NoName!
Well I would like to believe you weren't teaming intentionally in that case. But you should understand me too. You have 5 (besides current one) similar bans on your account. In Dataworm's demo the whole situation was looking suspicious. I could not just close my eyes to the fact that you were teaming another time anyway.
...Since it is your first unban request I'll give you a chance and I reduced your ban to 3 days. Please don't miss it otherwise next ban can be unforgivable.
Regards.

Reactions: ceddy67 and easy

N o N a M e

15 Apr 2019
Hello, NoName!
Well I would like to believe you weren't teaming intentionally in that case. But you should understand me too. You have 5 (besides current one) similar bans on your account. In Dataworm's demo the whole situation was looking suspicious. I could not just close my eyes to the fact that you were teaming another time anyway.
...Since it is your first unban request I'll give you a chance and I reduced your ban to 3 days. Please don't miss it otherwise next ban can be unforgivable.
Regards.
ok thx bro ;)