Handled+ Unban Request: Palladium

Nicely Rated

12 Nov 2018
Ingame name Palladium
SteamID 1:19880034

Ban reason Bad Spray
Unban reason
This is an advanced request not to permanently ban me from the game. Gag me, ban my spray and server access for a period of time if you feel it’s warranted; I have no issues with that. But considering Ocizuko and Uncle continued to provoke me, even after THEDUDE had gagged and dealt with the previous matter, they brought it upon themselves. Had I had my demos recording, Uncle would likely be getting a ban for team killing. Ocizuko’s privacy has not been “violated”. A simple Google search of his name throws his entire life up. It is easily accessible, public domain information. He needs to better protect his information if he doesn’t want people looking at it.

Yep, it was a cruel and tasteless joke, and I accept any consequences given by the EH, but not a permanent ban due to the circumstances. Thank you and have a nice day.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Palladium,

I read Ocizuko's post and joined the servers to see what's going on. I will check logs later and talk to TheDude to get another view on this story. Meanwhile I ask you to change your spray, because violating another person's privacy is neither legal in real life nor accepted in our wonderful community. Our servers are not meant to be your private battelfield, so I advice you to refrain from trolling and using this spray in future.

My advice to both of you: Stop fighting, it's a game meant to have fun and to find new friends, not to fight private battles.

Edit: You have been gagged for a month for racism. Take this as the only warning you get: We do not tolerate any kind of racism on our servers. So take this month to reconsider your behaviour, next gag for racism will be permanently! And dont use this spray - or any other spray which violates our rules - again.

Easy out.

Last edited: