Not open for further replies.

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Name: POWHA

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39219842

Ban reason: 11 bans

Unban reason: My motherlanguage is German but I will give my best to write this unbanrequest in English :)

I am banned on all EH-servers since December last year. The time before, I was playing nearly everyday on you servers (1500hrs in total). Everyone does a mistake or maybe more :p.However, we learn from this mistakes and I regret what I've done. Now I know that 11 bans are not tolerable. I am sorry that I was not mature enough to follow the rules (I was 15-17). Since this summer I am 18 and I know that breaking rules is NOT acceptable! I am personally admin on DH. Furthermore I can understand all admins that they want to ban rulebreakers.
I am admin since 8 months now and I really want to show you all that I have changed. Please give me one very very last chace to show you that :)

Kindest regards,
POWHA

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
. Everyone does a mistake or maybe more
POWHA

You didn't make 1, 2 or 3 mistake.. you did 11. And advertising on its own is usually permanent.. On my end (and most people), I was pretty mature when I was 15...

Anyways.. Dominik banned you for a month but an SPA changed it to permanent. I doubt that they'll re-consider.
Regards
AlawY

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
... :(
Is there one admin that can understand me? :confused:

MisterPringles

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Oct 2011
Belgium
Tbh there is nothing we can do. You used all ur chances and the ban stays.

Like mentioned before, buy a new csskey and u are welcome again on our servers!

cu laterz

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Hmm. Maybe I will do so. However, is there a way I can still play with this account?
I have all my friends, groups, games, adminrights... on that account (It's the only acc I ever had). When I buy a new copy of css I would be still the same person, and when I would play with the new account on your awesome servers, you wouldnt know that I am the one who plays. If you would unban my current account and I would break a rule (that will not happen) you know that I had 11 bans befor. If I'd buy a new csskey, nobody of you would know that i already had 11 bans...
Do you know what i try to say? :)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
Oh yes, we definitely would know it's you on your new account. Not sure if that's supposed to be some sort of threat, but it doesn't matter.

No unban.

Last edited:

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
no threat. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
new account = new chance (you will be treated like any other player)

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Ok. It's a pity that the good guys have to go and others can stay. Tons of other players; pro gamers who played with me alot in the good old times still break rules and didnt learn anything. They just bought another copy of css...when got banned another, another...and so on.
Even your "nearly perfect" EH members still rejoin all the time! And also disconnecting as a ZM when you have low HP isn't OK! Also your newest members still dont play fair...
I dont know what else I shall say.
The admins have decided my ban must stay (In my opinion not a fair decision)

See you maybe in a year or two.
Bye,

POWHA

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
When EH members joined DH-servers, they did so too...So why should they act different on EH-servers. Furthermore I know that nearly all "pro gamers" don't want to lose "valuable points" (roulebreakers ;) )

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
noone is perfect. but who would want people to be perfect anyway...your ban stays because you obviously have not learned and the only way for you to learn is that after 10+ bans you usualy get a permban and have to buy a new css key. so thus you are not getting unbanned. thank you for coming to the forums. this thread can be closed now

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
Ok, when another player that plays on EH-servers for more than 2 years rejoins again or disconnects to avoid death -> permban them.
Cause (NOW) I know what is allowed and what not. All these rejoiners/disconnecters also should have learnt the rules in the past years. They should also get permban when breaking rules again. Just buying new csskeys again and again cant be a carte blanche for everything!
That's why I wont buy a new CSS

POWHA

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
25 May 2013
You dont even let me show you that I have changed! I ADMIN ON MYSELF! I cant change the past :/ But i can SHOW YOU THAT I FOLLOW ALL RULES NOW.

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
It's not a permban for rejoin or to avoid death, there isn't an official rule against leaving to avoid death afaik. You've been permed because of 11 bans, I'm not sure what you're complaining about. But if you ever see an admin or member breaking the rules in any way (if you buy a new account or what not) then report it here and we will deal with it.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.