Handled+ Unban Request: Prunus

prunus44

29 Jun 2018
Ingame name Prunus
SteamID STEAM_0:0:9328702

Ban reason racism (I banned him already for his language before, 4 previous ban) No chance of unbanning
Unban reason
Hi, its been a long time, I understood my mistakes and i feel a lot mature as a gamer now.

My toxicity back then was triggered by players who blocked and ruined my game. I am not this person now, Game is game i just play and dont take it seriously now.

thanks for your consideration.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello and welcome to the forum.

The admin who banned you more than 4 and a half year ago is no longer around so he can't handle this request.

I can not go back and see your chat-log from back then and the admin did not provide anything but it doesn't really matter, regardless of what you said i will unban you as it's been a very long time and i trust your word (that you are more mature now)

If you happen to be racist again you will quickly get permanently gagged. We don't ban for chat related issues anymore but with a gag you won't be able to write, but i hope we won't get there.

TL;DR You are unbanned, happy hunting!

prunus44

29 Jun 2018
Hello and welcome to the forum.

The admin who banned you more than 4 and a half year ago is no longer around so he can't handle this request.

I can not go back and see your chat-log from back then and the admin did not provide anything but it doesn't really matter, regardless of what you said i will unban you as it's been a very long time and i trust your word (that you are more mature now)

If you happen to be racist again you will quickly get permanently gagged. We don't ban for chat related issues anymore but with a gag you won't be able to write, but i hope we won't get there.

TL;DR You are unbanned, happy hunting!

Thank you.
Most of my memorable moments in CS:S were from playing elite zombie servers. So I am very grateful to have been given a second chance.

Cheers!