Handled+ Unban Request: raZZierer

15 Jul 2018
Ingame name raZZierer
SteamID h3istheone1996

Ban reason idk
Unban reason
Can you please escape my account is now a very long time ago when I got the ban don't do a shit anymore

Reactions: WPL

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
You know very well why you were banned. Don't be stupid, at least take responsibility for your actions instead of pretending to be ignorant of the reasons for your numerous bans.
Honestly, I haven't been searching your IP for a little while now so you could have easily just been playing on the servers for a while now and if others weren't looking either we wouldn't know as long as you followed the rules.
If you had owned up to your mistakes and given a proper apology, then maybe, just maybe, I may have been willing to offer you one final chance to show us you had changed... but given your request, I see little difference overall and you have not convinced me that you are deserving of a final chance.
We know of your current account, given it has 2 days played on it and you aren't even attempting to hide it. That account hasn't been banned on sight so take that opportunity and stop breaking rules or you will just be removed from our servers again.

Since you gave no effort whatsoever to own up to your past mistakes I am not going to unban the account posted here,
Lotus

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
You were banned for constant trolling and being provocative while breaking our rules on multiple occasions.

We are not going to unban any of your currently banned accounts.

This is your current account it seems https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1620976
You can play on that for now but if you break any rule the admins are free to permanently ban you again.

Happy Hunting

Reactions: Schobi