Handled+ Unban Request: Samuelson

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
Ingame name Samuelson
SteamID STEAM_0:1:176641484

Ban reason He attempted to block me so i slayed him, and then i found out he is a name faker, and the real name holder was in-game and complained about his name being faked and abused by breaking rules. I issued
Unban reason
changed name, please unban! TY

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
wait wait wait!
Niko777 said: "If a player is caught breaking rules (possibly repeatedly) while also name faking he/she loses the right to use that specific name IF a competent authority on the server (admins/spa/ha) decides so."

that means to me, i can use what ever name i want, even "zm_youssef_the_terminator" but only if an admin is on the server :)

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Let me make it clear: You are not allowed to use other peoples name. Consider this your final warning

Reactions: easy

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
i need more information regarding this "final warning".

is this final warning only for me as player or for this account only?
or is name faking a punishable offence now and a "new rule" for everybody?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
We seem to have a very specific problem with your behavior so i'm going to say this rule applies specifically to you.

In 8 years only you managed to cause a problem with such "rule", so I'm not really that bothered to say that we'll make exceptions for you in the terms of "discrimination".

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
i just hope that people from my country with different ip can still enjoy the pleasure to fake names without having the risk of being punished :p

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
i just hope that people from my country with different ip can still enjoy the pleasure to fake names without having the risk of being punished :p

Don't get your hopes up.

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
well i can live with the punishment.. but i hope for you and other people who use or fake a certain name that you won't punish them cause you think its me!

very funny side note: cause of the ban to gag punishment change, i don't even have a perm banned acc at your servers :)

feels good and like i have never broken a rule hahaha

that much to ruining zm_youssef_the_terminator's repuation who has 3 perm banned accs!

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
I'm nice :)

Just surprised that I can't find equality here :(
whats next? girls aren't allowed to use chat anymore?